- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
ADAPTIL Collar, Puppy/Small
|Deal Price:||£13.59 (£1,359.00 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.56 (10%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Scientifically proven - Over 16 published studies showing efficacy
- Trusted - used by vets, charities and behaviourists
- Ideal for puppy's that travel or during their socialisation stage
- Pheromone is released when fitted snuggly and warmed by the puppy's body heat
- Species specific - no effect on humans or other pets
- New improved product - more secure and greater comfort. thinner design for smaller necks
- Scientifically proven - over 28 published clinical papers support the use of adaptil®
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
What is Adaptil?
Adaptil is the leading dog behaviour product, scientifically proven to help support dogs during stressful situations.
How does Adaptil work?
Adaptil is the synthetic copy of the natural ‘dog appeasing pheromone’ released by the mother dog 2-3 days after giving birth. This pheromone comforts and supports her puppies, giving them the confidence to explore the outside world. This dog appeasing pheromone has been proven to have a comforting effect on both puppies and adult dogs during stressful situations and also helps support their training and socialisation.
Is my dog stressed?
Many dogs have learnt to cope with owner’s busy lifestyles but some will struggle with the slightest change. When dogs are struggling to cope they will show changes in their normal behaviour. Signs you may notice include, trembling, excessive panting, hiding away and excessive drooling.
Adaptil is also available as a plug-in diffuser and refill, 60ml spray and a refill to replenish the diffuser.
Adaptil has been proven to help reduce stress in puppies and adult dogs, helping them deal with challenging situations such as:
- Loud noises and fireworks
- Staying in kennels
- Moving into a new home
- New household members such as introducing new cats & dogs and even babies
- Helping to promote learning during training and socialisation
The Adaptil Collar
The Adaptil collar is ideal for stressful situations both indoors and outdoors such as going into kennels, holidays, visiting the vets or out on walks. The Adaptil Collar has also been proven to provide puppies with confidence during training to help them develop into well - behaved adult dogs. Just fit the pheromone infused collar snuggly around your dog’s neck so the heat from your dog allows the pheromone to be released. The Puppy/small Adaptil collar fits necks up to 45cm and Medium/large Adaptil collar fits necks up to 70cm. Each collar lasts up to 4 weeks and can be replaced as required.
Settling into a new home
New member in the family
Staying alone at home
Fireworks, thunderstorms and other noise phobias
Socialisation and training
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, in our case we are lucky with our purchase. Our wire-haired pointer was impeccably behaved when we got him - very early, at six weeks. We were a little surprised at how early the breeder let us have the dog - and no, it was not a puppy farm, but a single-bitch breeder KC registered - but our vet said that it should be OK. In retrospect, we feel we should have waited.
For the first six months of his life he was friendly with other dogs, enjoying playing with strangers, and loving the puppy socialisation course. And then, thinking we were responsible owners, we had him neutered. Immediately after this, his behaviour with other dogs changed: although still loving with people, he became aggressive with dogs he did not know - even puppies. Although he did not do any harm, he certainly frightened them and was clearly vicious in the intent of his attacks. I'm not sure whether neutering caused the change, although a significant minority of dog owners have reported similar problems.
We tried almost everything - distraction techniques, reinforcing our dominant role in the pack, treats whenever a dog appeared, withdrawal of attention if he lunged: to no effect. We also invested a significant amount of time and money with a trainer, who focused on click training and distraction - but to little effect. We managed the situation by keeping him away from other dogs where possible, ensuring he was always on a close lead and treating him if a dog came close. But this means walks were always a worry.
It was noticeable that before lunging he would lick his lips - often a sign of fear and nervousness. Thinking back to the early separation from his mother, and wondering if the neutering had caused a hormone imbalance that might have made him nervous and uncertain about his place in the world, we tried this collar six weeks ago.
The difference was almost immediately noticeable. He is still nervous around other dogs, but no longer makes the first move - he takes his cues from the other dog, and is happy to ignore it, especially when offered a treat or told to sit. The only real change we have made is the Adaptil collar - and so for us in our situation, it has been a real success.
Yes, they are pricey, and only have a life of a few weeks - and they are not he most attractive. But the difference the collar has made to our - that is, us and the dog! - walking enjoyment is worth the money.
was going to get the spray as well but glad i waited till we tried this
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews