- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Transformers: The Game (Wii)
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Protect or destroy the Earth: As the Transformers robot's war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the Autobots in protecting our planet or to join the Decepticons in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players' hands.
- More than meets the eye: Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players' combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters' dual forms.
- The world is your playground: Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment.
- Freedom of choice: An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the Transformers universe when they choose to play as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, Starscream, Bumblebee and more.
- Variety of combat: For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each Transformers robot's character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game's ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Trying to turn non-action based blockbusters like The Da Vinci Code or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory into games was never going to be an easy task, even given the limited amount of effort afforded to most film tie-ins. A movie involving giant transforming robots beating the tar out of each other though presents a more straightforward source of inspiration. The end result here is sort of Grand Theft Auto with giant robots, with no need to steal cars because you are the car.
A complex storyline is not one of the new movies primary achievements so this game tries to provide as much freedom as possible in exploring the game world and competing in a wide range of missions from world saving story related tasks to more laid back driving and flying races. You get to play as any of nine different Transformers, including good guys and bad guys, some of which arent even in the movie.
What makes the game interesting is the way in which being a 30 foot tall robot genuinely changes the dynamics of normal third person combat. Not only can you toss cars about like rugby balls and smack rival robos around with lamp posts but each character has their own unique mix of Sci-Fi weaponry as well. With the ability to transform into a car or jet fighter (or giant robot scorpion) at any time theres a degree of tactical flexibility in the game thats certainly far above that of most other more pedestrian film tie-ins.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
then i realised how to do the punching. it took a while to get used
to using the nutchuck and wii remote. the main problem my family have is that
i don't get off the wii to let the others have a turn!!!!
the autobots were easy to play but the deceptcons were more difficult. (their missions)
I REALLY LOVED BLOWING UP THE BUILDINGS!!!!
Daniel age 9yrs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
YOU GET MORE OR LESS THAN YOU PAID FOR ITS ALL IN THE STARSPublished on 2 Aug. 2014 by Amazon Customer
My sone did not play with this for long so this was not very good value for money. Good game appart from thatPublished on 24 Feb. 2013 by MB
this game should not be on the market the levels are ease and the camor is stupid it is one off worst game i have ever played i have a ps2 and this game is harder and you dont have... Read morePublished on 12 Dec. 2011 by Kate roberts
Transformers: The Game (Wii)decent graphics but keeping control of the camara angle is a little tricky and my six year old son finds it very frustrating.Published on 2 April 2011 by Gav Spence