- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Tornado 2000 Plastic Whistle
|Price:||£2.40 FREE UK delivery.|
- ACME whistles are made in England. They are characterised by a high quality finish and a constant frequency.
- If a whistle is lost, it can be easily replaced with a whistle with the same number. The sound will remain exactly the same.
- According to the manufacturer, it is one of the loudest whistles in the world. The ACME Tornado is used in FIFA games. Can even be heard when there is loud ambient noise and from a long range.
- Box contents in black or orange. Please email desired colour after purchase. If there is no colour request, we will send a random colour.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
To be in control on the pitch you need to be heard, so for referees and coaches the perfect solution is the ACME Tornado 2000 Plastic Whistle. A simple plain black design disguises the sound of this whistle - the Tornado 2000 is the world's most powerful whistle and commands attention wherever it is blown. Whether used for training or saved for match day, staying in control has never been so easy.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The whistle does not deliver a far-reaching adequate 'whistle' sound - no 'pea' in it causes this I imagine. What you do get is a high-pitched squeal (almost like the whistle is losing its voice).
Should have spent more on a similar but better product of the same range.
I'm a football (soccer) referee, and even after years of use, it still works fine and I've had no issues with it. Last week a guy was assessing my game and he actually complimented me on how loud the whistle was. That's what led me to this page, I bought him one for Christmas :-). If you're a sports official, you HAVE to buy this thing.
As it's a pea-less whistle and made of plastic, the tone it produces doesn't have the metallic warble of the classic Acme Thunderer. The plastic construction is light, but feels like it will last well, as the body is designed with strengthening ribs moulded in.
And, did I mention it was loud?
This whistle is really loud and when used on Sunday it actually stopped 3 matches in adjacent pitches when I blew it for the captains to come to the middle.
When using it do not aim toowrds people near you as they will find this very unpleasant.
I was surprised how good this whistle is, it looks cheap and flimsy but has stood the test of time well.
Definitely consider it but be wary where you blow it, certainly not for use indoors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great whistle, maybe the best of all time, i'm not sure.
Came in very useful on my friends stag to round up the troops and before dispensing red or yellow... Read more
Assists me controlling the sporting activities I lead. I'm sure the dogs come running when they hear this sound. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer