ACEVIVI Professional Wet/Dry Nose Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer with LED Light - Salon Grade Micro-Groomer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precision-sharpened stainless steel cutting blades provide you with a clean smooth cut, along with a stainless steel guard that protects the inside of your nose and ears.
- Bright LED light is a huge help when trying to find those hard to reach hairs.
- The rotary cutting system allows hairs to enter the trimmer tip from the top and also from the sides which is very helpful for stray hairs not only in the nose but also on your eyebrows, beard and ears.
- Water resistant design allows for you to use this trimmer in the shower and makes for an easy rinse off. Have a children protection security lock (a white button in the trimmer), please press the button, then you can operate this trimmer.
- No Wall Outlets Needed Or Dangerous Electric Wires On Your Wet Bathroom Sink. No Recharging Needed. This trimmer operates on 1 AA battery (not included).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Body Material: Alloy and Plastic
Blade Material: Stainless steel
Diameter: 2.6cm/1 inch
Height: 13.6cm/5.3 inch
Height with Trimming head: 14.6cm/5.7 inch
Indicator: LED indicator will be light at work
Working environment: -30-60℃, <95% humidity
Battery: 1 x AA Battery (not included)
Ergonomically shaped sliding on/off switch.
Detachable blade, washable, easy for clean.
The appliance can be rinsed under the faucet.
Have a children protection security lock (a white button in the trimmer), please press the button, then you can operate this trimmer.
1 x Trimmer (with protective cover)
1 x Stand
1 x Trimming head
1 x Brush
1 x Manual
Q1: What should I do if my nose trimmer does not work anymore?
A1: If you press the on/off button and your nose trimmer does not start:
1. The trimming element could be blocked by dirt. Soak the cutting element of the nose trimmer in a bowl of warm water with a little soap for about 2 minutes.
2. The battery could be empty. Replace the battery with a new one.
Q2: What is the best way to clean this product?
A2: We advise you to clean the product after each use. For specific instructions, please consult the user manual. The handle of my nose trimmer became warm when I switched it on.
Q3: What can I do to solve this problem?
A3: The handle probably became warm because the trimming element is so dirty that it got stuck. Soak the trimming element of the nose trimmer in a bowl of warm water with some soap for two minutes.
Q4: Can the appliance be rinsed under a faucet?
A4: Yes, the appliance can be rinsed under the faucet.
Q5: Can I trim my beard when it is wet?
A5: No, the beard should be dry during trimming.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews