Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Solid Brass|Change

on 22 September 2014
Excellent padlock. It costs more than other padlocks and I was a bit dubious at first, but I have to say that I was really impressed with it. I sprayed it with some WD40 and it has been working without any problems on my bin cupboard. I bought another one to secure the gates on my drive and so far so good. No rust or stiffness and it pops open first time every time.
Well made and has a hefty feel to it for it's size. Bought to use on a gate outside and as I've already got two similar Abus outdoor locks which have been used outdoors for over a year, I'm confident this will work without rusting or jamming too.

Review note - Bought and paid for by me 100% and not for free or a reduced rate in return for a review.
on 16 December 2013
Living close to the sea these locks are fantastic....the don't corrode as quick as other locks. They also feel and look really sturdy and secure. Plenty of key sets and ideal for our outdoor sheds.
on 29 August 2013
previous lock purchased from amazon for £5 was a waste of money rusted after a short time. this lock though is very robust and I am very happy with it.
on 13 October 2014
Seems a strong padlock and well coated to avoid the elements.

Update : Some 18 months after first use with snow, rain, frost and every other combination these are still as good as new.
on 26 January 2015
I have spent a fortune on previous padlocks for my back gate. The lock pops open every time, even after the freezing/snowy conditions of late. Cannot recommend highly enough!
on 4 September 2014
I needed a weatherproof padlock for my outside back gate. We have had a few storms with torrential rain and so far, great, no problems with lock at all.
on 9 May 2016
Very Good Lock, bought to lock my Oil tank up, to prevent temptation of oil getting siphoned out by enterprising vigilantes. Very happy that I purchased it. Nice 2 big keys, fits on key ring. I can lay that worry to rest. Highly recommend it. Rust proof. Thank you.
on 22 May 2016
Nice solid padlock with some good security features and has remained dry with the waterproof cap on. Feels solid but I guess a determined thief could cut it off (like most padlocks I'm sure!). I thought it was good value and would buy again.
on 4 September 2015
this is a really good padlock, locks with a good click, so you know its locked, you can remove the key when in the unlocked position which is always a bonus when your garage or shed key on the same bunch, this padlock is used outdoors and faces all the weather, and so far no signs of rust, no stiffness while unlocking or locking, all round a great padlock with no complaints