- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
ABO Gear Happy Habitat for Indoor Cats
+ £10.96 UK Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more . Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
- Keeps your indoor kitties safe and sound outdoors
- Great for use in your yard or on your deck or balcony
- Provides more than 30 square feet of outdoor safety
- Folds into convenient carry bag for trips
- Includes zipper door and 2 pegs for staking down
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply. Please review Amazon’s return policy, which usually offers free returns within 30 days of receipt.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Happy Habitat - A breath of fresh air for your indoor cats. Now they can play outside and be safe & sound. Size Length 74" - Width 63" - Height 36" , Weight 2.5lbs , Bag dimensions 33" X 6" , A breath of fresh air for indoor pets , Great to use in yard, deck & balcony , Includes a zipper door, 2 pegs to stake down , Outdoor containment with safety , Fits into carry bag for trips , Mainta
From the manufacturer
Cat Enclosures Collection by ABO Gear
Happy Habitat, Fun Run & Kitty Compound.
ABO Gear by Hyper Pet
A Little About Hyper Pet.
Hyper Pet offers unique, patented, interactive toys for you and your pet. As a full service pet toys company Hyper Pet also offers the best in pet collar, leashes, harnesses, enclosures, beds and pet feeding line as well. Discover how Hyper Pet can make hanging out with your best friend a tail waggin’ good time.
ABO Gear Cat Enclures
By Hyper Pet, LLC
Give your kitty a breath of fresh air with the ABO Gear Happy Habitat, Fun Run & Kitty Compound. The safe way to bring your indoor cat into the great outdoors, this handy little compound provides over 30 square feet of fun in the sun, plus an attached tunnel that gives them new ways to explore. It sets up easily with no tools, and it folds tightly into a convenient carry bag—meaning finally your cat can go wherever you go. Allowing them to maintain their natural instincts yet stay totally safe, it’s the best of both worlds. It comes with everything you need to let the outdoor bonding begin, and there’s no tools required!
Setup Made Simple
Remove from bag
Pull top rope tightly
Make sure it's locked in, you're done!
Great way to get your indoor cat to enjoy the wonderful outdoor weather!
A simple enclosure to keep your cat close has you venture outdoors.
Connect the Happy Habitat to Fun Run and you get one great outdoor playhouse for your indoor feline!
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The "rope" you pull through the center piece to make the tent stand up is made of some cheap plasticy stuff and while sitting outside in the sun, it WILL ROT and crumble to pieces, leaving you with no way to open and close the tent. We are in AZ and the sun in fierce, but this is ridiculous. Use real rope!!
2. The side poles can crack and break easily. When that happens, there is no way the tent can hold itself up. We recently (Dec. 20, 2017) bought a new tent, it is now April 21, 2018. Already a side pole has broken when a friend tried to close the tent to move it. $75 down the drain!!!
3. This is probably nit-picking, but why doesn’t it have a hole on the other side so you can hook up the tent to the “fun run” as more than just an end point? Also, it is super-hard to zip the fun runs to the tent hole.
We love *the idea* of these and wish this company would make these tents and runs decently so they didn’t fall apart within 4 months! Or, get some decent competition in making similar items so people could choose among a few companies.
We paid $75 for this, it is now $71.67 and is worth no where near that price.
We’d advise you to look at something better than ABO Gear products. We have had at least 6 of the “play house” tents, and 20 (yes, twenty) of the “fun runs” and even a couple of the “cross” things we think they don’t make anymore. We bought a little over half of them all at once, and All of them have had major problems. Even the ones we bought 4 months ago. In addition to what’s mentioned above:
- On the "fun runs" the fabric strip holding the metal spiral in place that gives the run shape/hold it open, has poked through the fabric when it was new. Very dangerous, sharp ends on the metal. The same fabric also disintegrated in the sun, making the fun run dangerous and then completely useless.
- A lot of the zippers needed to be reinforced with sewing. It also would be nice if they had a slide-lock mechanism like luggage, so your pets can’t easily get them open. We used baby diaper safety pins. Not the greatest choice but we thought those were the best choice for ease of use.
- The fabric zip-on bits to connect/close the tent or the runs sometimes don't fit the holes *at all* and you have to fight to make them work, which makes the zippers more likely to pop open, letting your pet out unexpectedly. Or, the zipper fabric separate from the mesh. Yes, this has happened. :(
One positive – The black mesh fabric has faded to and ugly gray on most of the ABO Gear stuff we have, but it hasn’t rotted or fallen apart yet.
If you need something for a very temporary situation, this might work. HOWEVER, before you put your pet in it, make sure to check *ALL* the seams and get a safety pin to pin the zipper closed otherwise they might get out. NEVER leave your pet alone in one of these things, as the zippers and/or seams might pop open, the metal spiral might pop out of the fabric, goring your pet, and various other horrible things. Also, it’s just not a good idea to leave them alone in this situation.
Hope this helps!
=< ` ; ` >=
Good and bad is that it is completely enclosed. Good because the kitties can't get out. Bad because towards the end of the season my two kitties found it an ideal out door toilet. :( So it was something that I had to take apart every day and "clean" by tipping it up and shaking it out. There was no "access" panel to get at things without taking it apart.
Which reminds me. I had read complaints about the zipper but for me it worked each time.
Still this gave the kitties so much joy and I plan on using this again next year!!
First, the ABO is easier to put together, and literally opens into form, when you take it out of the travel case. The Feline Funhouse Opened easily, but was impossible to break down after opening it. The one and only time I tried to break down the Feline Fun House, I spent 30 minutes trying to follow the "easy" break down directions, and ended up bending the support wires, and the Feline Funhouse never opened up fully again (since I accidentally bent the supports, in trying to break it down, to transport it.) The ABO is truly "easy" to open and can be broken down in an second. When the ABO is broken down, it actually fits back into the little bag it came in. There is no way the Feline Fun House would ever fit into the bag it came in when you try to break it down. The ABO breaks down so easily and is to small, that i will take it in my luggage when we travel with my cat.
The ABO is also completely see though, as it is completely made out of mesh. The Feline Fun House has parts that are made of blue fabric that your cat can not see through. My cat can see in all directions without any obstruction in the ABO. The ABO is definitely larger then the Feline Fun House, in that it is taller. It may not be much larger in the base, where the cat sits, but the fact that it extends higher, makes it a larger enclosed space in general.
My indoor cat is SO happy in this tent (as well as in the Feline Fun House) that I DEFINITELY recommend indoor cat owners try one model. My cat wakes me up every day meow-ing then running to the back door, wanting to be let out in the tent. Just a little note: I put heavy chairs on the edges of the tent to hold it down. My cat has discovered that if you run into the sides of the tent, it moves (as does the Feline Fun House). I have found both tents, across the large yard/ and street, (with my cat still inside). So if you dont pin it down, your Kitty could end up across the street. I dont think the stakes that came with the ABO are big and deep enough to really "pin" this tent down. I would not trust them. My cat is very large and could easily take off, and pull out the stakes that came with the ABO tent. The Feline FunHouse stakes are the same, and not deep enough. I opt for the heavy metal chairs on both ends of the tent. Just beware of this:)