ABC of Sleep Disorders (ABC Series) Paperback – 1 Nov 1993
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 1 Nov 1993
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This text provides a detailed introduction to all aspects of sleep, sleep disorders and their associations with illness. Sleep problems themselves present frequently, yet most doctors are poorly equipped to deal with them. This book should be a useful reference to people in general medicine.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Geriatrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Elderly Care
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z