on 10 February 2014
The method to assemble is to thread the long rods into the pre-drilled holes, I used finger pressure only. However, one hole was very deep but I did not notice this immediately. Thus the rod was nearly touching the surface of the table. On tightening the opposite bolt, the further rotation pushed the rod through and cracked the surface. This also showed that this is not a very strong item that should not be stood on.

Further, some rod threads were rough, causing the thread to catch and totate the entire rod or make it very difficult to get the bolts to thread on.

Still 3 stars as the item looks nice once assembled.

So my advice to the manufacturer is: Pay attention to detail!
on 31 December 2013
Absolutely flawless coffee tables, great contemporary design and suitable for any room. Easy to clean and assemble. Only snag a couple of the rods are too long and if not screwed at the right length can touch the floor when standing and if you wooden flooring it will scrape and damage the floor if not careful.
on 6 August 2014
The legs are poorly constructed, one of which will not accept the threaded bar properly. That aside, two of the captive nuts that hold the threaded bars are poorly fitted, as such the bars fit at an angle. When I put the legs on, the legs are bent and look very silly.

The price tag does not match the quality and I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
on 4 October 2014
My heart sank when the package arrived as it looked a if it had just come from a war zone! I dreaded opening it but miracle of miracles only one piece was slightly chipped and even though I know i should have returned it I decided I could live with it. I had no problems assembling the tables and the rods were a perfect size - maybe the manufacturer has listened to previous comments as the rod size seems to be a recurring theme. Several of the dowel holes were just too tight for comfort but eventually with a little coaxing (actually quite a lot of coaxing!) everything fell into place. Once up the tables look super. I know the dimensions are given but even so they do look a lot smaller than I imagined but I am still very happy with the purchase. Good quality sturdy tables - but please look at your packaging before someone has a heart attack as this bedraggled affair is brought to your door.
on 30 December 2013
Searched the internet and these were the cheapest price I found. They look great and compliment our other contemporary furniture in our room. Came well packaged and very easy to assemble, only taking few minutes.
on 28 February 2014
I've had these tables for a month now and just love them. They exceeded my expectations. Lovely simple classy design and great shade of gloss white (not grey white or yellow white). I'm a lady pensioner and found them easy and straightforward to assemble. Great value for money. Extremely pleased with this purchase.
on 15 April 2015
bought these for my sister as a house warming gift at the end of January she has just moved in in April and discovered that they are damaged unable to return them as it is outwith the returns policy very disappointed as these table are NOT cheap and to be unable to return damaged tables is frankly very annoying.
on 31 March 2015
Got the tables today and started to put them together and have never came across such an awkward construction ever, at first it seemed quite easy until I tried to drew the nuts on the long threaded bolts, they wouldn't go on after an hour of nuts cross threading on the ludicrous long bolts I got one done only to screw one bolt through the top of the table which is now ruined. So all in all don't waste ur money on this product!!
on 9 December 2013
A really well made nest of tables, so easy to put together.each leg fastens to table top using four wooden dowels and two metal rods, full white high gloss, looks very sleek, would recommend to anyone
on 18 May 2015
Hi, this is the 3rd table I have had delivered, all your fittings are poor, the rods are cut badly which means you can't get the nut on and 3 x nest of tables have arrived damaged. This ;last table order I am also having trouble with. Not a happy customer at all. Its quite time consuming having to put them together especially as 3 arrived damaged.