on 22 August 2015
I bought this product to turn hard copy documents into electronic files. Overall, I'm very pleased with how well the software works. It's simple to install and use, and the text in the electronic files is impressively accurate. It's easy to detect and correct any characters that haven't scanned correctly. My only minor gripe is with how the software formats scanned tables which make it a fiddly process when editing. Overall though, this software works very well.
on 11 October 2014
I much prefer Textbridge millennium ocr,. it is easier understand, and correct any mistakes. I bought ABBYY FineReader, because I needed to copy several documents into a programme. Sadly a lot of mistakes were made by the programme.
on 6 October 2015
Its good but not what I would call user friendly. To my mind its one of those programs that do not seem logical when using it. ,I have had it for several months now and still haven't got to grips with it which puts me off using it.
on 4 August 2013
This is by far the best on the market. I have tried many but this is far superior to the Nuance Omnipage.
on 8 January 2014
I am a translator and I often need to convert a PDF file into an editable format maintaining the layout and graphics.
It works seamlessly. I would recommend it to anybody.
on 29 July 2013
This product is first class for OCR work
This is for anyone who wishes to scan documents
Images can also be scanned with the same standard
on 16 February 2015
All though I haven't fully used all the programs facilities, really just basic stuff, it is better than the Omnipage Professional 18. The only gripe I have is a flag keeps popping up to warn me to update the software because it has not been verified to run on WINDOWS 8.1. Having updated, the message still comes up.
on 22 August 2013
This product is first class for OCR work. This is for anyone who wishes to scan documents Images can also be scanned with the same standard
on 11 June 2014
I need to be able to scan text items for a newsletter I produce and ABBYY Finereader 11 does a good job
on 8 July 2014
Had an earlier version but this is distinctly improved. Arrived in time and with no problems.