AA+inks 20x TO615 Compatible Ink Cartridges T0611 T0614 Replace for Epson Stylus DX 4200 4250 4800 4850 3800 3850 Printers (8x 611 4x 612 4x 613 4x 614)
|Price:||£8.50 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★Included (20inks) T0615: 8x T0611 Black 4x TT0612 Cyan 4x TT0613 Magenta 4x TT0614 Yellow
- ★High Capacity Cartridges: Black 18ml, Colors 16ml. High Yield: Black 500pages, color 450 pages (@5% Coverage)
- ★Latest version Chip installed, Ready for use! Note: Those cartridges are not genuine Epson product.
- ★24 Months Money Back Guarantee! If you're not 100% satisfied, Please feel free to contact us at any time for full refund.
- ★Compatible for: D68 D88 Plus DX3800 DX3850 DX4200 DX4250 DX4800 DX4850
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
T0611 T0612 T0613 T0614 (Multipack T0615)
please make sure your original ink No. : T0611/2/3/4
8 x T0611 Black
4 x T0612 Cyan
4 x T0613 Magenta
4 x T0614 Yellow
Compatible printers :
Epson Stylus DX4200 DX4250 DX4800 DX4850 DX3800 DX3850 D68 D88 D88+
1. Please pull the yellow tape before install.
2. When you replace these new cartridges, printer will remain your old ink cartridges' information and show "low ink or gone" or "Non-Genuine Cartridge". Please press "OK" key and operate it as normal.
Pay attention: Please press one time at each installment, if you replace 4 cartridges at the same time, then you have to press "OK" for 4 times.
★★24 Month Money Back Guarantee!★★
If you have any issue, please feel free to contact us.
Top customer reviews
Amazon asking me to fill more words to post the review. So here it goes. It's a magic ink which can print in many languages. It also can draw pictures and paint photo with perfection. The limitation is it can't print white colour on a black sheet 😂 happy Amazon 😃
I have never been dissatisfied with any purchase of compatible cartridges, and I see no reason why these should be any different - the first set are working fine. I do not know if the ink is of the same quality as the original - but I do not care. I print some letters, information from web-pages and snap-shots taken with my camera-phone: the quality of photos is more than adequate when photo-paper is used along with the highest quality print settings on the D88. If I felt the need to pay 5x.....10x...the price for Epson's own product then I would certainly not be using a £50 D88 printer!
I do not mind if some of these cartridges do not function (...bad-chip, blocked..whatever)that is the joy of paying pennies rather than pounds for them.
For those with children in the house using printer/printers for fun, for school-work, for clubs and hobbies then compatible ink-cartridges are a MUST (sorry about shouting)- if anyone turns their nose up at the use of a 'cheap' substitute rather than a branded item, tell them to get a paper-round and buy their own.....
Most recent customer reviews