on 8 September 2017
Its Great & its free
on 14 November 2015
This is so well set up, simple to use and very beneficial
on 27 February 2013
I was amazed at how little I knew even after driving for over 30 years. Back to the Highway Code methinks!!!!!
An excellent test.
on 29 July 2013
I have been driving for years, like many, I enjoy driving and do it with caution. This application is so good that now I have become addicted to it. It is perfect the way it is programmed.. I have practiced many of the TESTS, and found out that the author has thought of every need of those who are learning to drive and those like me who should use it for refreshing their memory of traffic code. It is better than real TESTS on the web. You click o on a section, start the test, answer it and if in doubt click another button and instantly it gives you the explanation. I love it because of the way it is designed. Very simple, and absolutely perfect to learn the code to get 10 our of 10 in real life driving theory know all.
You can pass more than an hour playing any game but I try it already for 1/2 hrs, more than once a week. With this APK, learners will be able to confidently appear for their drivers license exam, SOONER than expected. In addition, only this program has Hpt as far as I know. The great thing is, the video. The video is inter active, something very important, valuable as it tells you exactly where you went wrong and when you write correct within a few seconds. I am blessed with it. It refines your reflexes to a greater degree. Buy it, and if you use it, you may not be a good competitor against your game-mates, but you will be a sharper, alert driver, should you face a real driving life situation. Actually after buying this Apk, I would very much like to thank the publisher for such a great useful apk.
on 27 November 2012
Luv this app! Really helped me to pass my theory test. Worked better than just a book and helped me to practice and practice. When it came to the test I was worried but it was ok!!
on 13 January 2013
Good app only problem is most of the pictures were missing on the picture questions if I had paid for wouldn't haves for it
on 8 April 2013
Good questions, really lets you understand where you are in respect to the theory side of driving. However the pictures sometimes do not appear but you can flag the questions to return to them at the end when hopefully the picture loads.

Overall a good, insightful and helpful app ... and it is a bonus being free
on 26 April 2016
Helped me pass my theory.
After failing my theory the first time only reading the practise books i decided to try this out. The books i found boring and dragged out.
This gives you a real feel of how the exam will look. (Multiple choice questions). This goes straight into it with relevant questions i enjoyed learning this way.
The questions I got wrong I went and checked that whole subject. So instead of reading endlessly I knew what I need to work on and went directly to study that part.
Many of the questions i practised on here came up on my test.
Brilliant. I always recommend this to everyone I know who has their theory to do!
on 7 February 2013
this is great practice for your theory test + FREE! you can get this app on any smart phone/object and is very worth it
on 4 April 2013
Well my daughter just loved this, never of it for 2 weeks, and she past first time so it specks for itself. Great !