Customer reviews

Price:£1.87+ Free shipping

on 1 December 2016
Do not buy this product if you want fully magnetic and genuine AA brand learner plates, these have only a thin strip of magnet on the top and bottom and are 'roadmax' branded, whatever they are made of is very flimsy and feel as though they were made from the front cover of a paperback book, edit : they actually blew away the first time I used them, front and back
review image
on 20 October 2016
I bought this for my wife as she is currently learning to drive. They do the job that they are meant to do by informing other drives that this drive is a learner. Being fully magnetic, you know the front one is not going to get blown away when you start picking up some speed on a windy day.
on 9 December 2016
Only has 2 tiny strips of magnets will fly off your car, and not AA approved, the actual packet was a random brand.
on 22 May 2017
Fully magnetic L plates. Just the right size, will use on front grille of my vehicles with Velcro tape. As the grille is not metal.
on 10 October 2013
It's hard to say I "love these" as they're just a set of L plates for the car. I have as much emotional attachment to them as I do a set of shoe insoles.
That being said, they do have the letter "L" on them and they do stick to the car.
So, all in. They're GREAT!!!
No, seriously, they work fine.
on 21 May 2017
Lasted exactly ten drives before both went flying off the car while driving. You get what you pay for, I've just bought replacements from a different seller at a higher price with a warranty as I learned my lesson.
on 13 December 2016
Not fully magnet and not the AA very disappointed when these arrived
on 6 August 2016
fully magnetic just the job
on 30 August 2016
Good deal
on 9 January 2017
This product is useless. It is not magnetic, as it simple does not stick to metal. Had to celotape it to my vehicle. I do not recommend it at all. If I could give it 0 star, I would have...