- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
A2 US Government and Politics 4th Edition Paperback – 31 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This textbook is a must purchase for A2 Politics students. It is highly recommended, because it is easy to read, while providing depth and analysis. A really interesting textbook.
Don't look any further for your A2 Politics textbook. Bennett writes well, the text manages to be both clear and detailed, and the source information is relevant, contemporary and well presented. Highly, highly recommended.
A fine text. Essential for those studying US politics as part of their A-level course (or also great for those wanting to just generally understand the workings of the US political system). Also, the text is supplemented each year via the US Government and Politics Annual Survey mini texts updates, by the same author. Recommended.
Sound, clear and effective. Used by an experienced colleague of mine whose classes read it and grasp it. Layout and explanations in book both praiseworthy.
Get the most up-to-date commentary on US politics post the 2012 election, with this completely revised 4th edition of our best selling textbook, covering the key topics for all exam boards.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Essentially descriptive, useful to gain a way in but nothing more. Because of OCR's incompetence and decision that it is 'not financial viable' to help the students studying its course you have to buy this book.
The text is generally clear and well-ordered, and accompanied by pictures, maps, tables, etc.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category