Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 March 2017
Great support for my A level coaching responsibilities.
on 2 June 2011
This CGP revision guide is a good aid for anyone studying Maths at A2 Level. As a revision guide, it covers all the required topics, but I must stress that it does not cover them in enough detail to achieve the top grades. Like all other CGP guides, the concepts are well explained and nicely summarised. The layout is excellent with all the topics subdivided into manageable chunks. Also, as with all CGP guides you can expect plenty of jokes to make you cringe.

I would recommend that you purchase this guide, however, you should make sure you have another source to fill in the gaps.
on 14 May 2014
I love this book, even just for the questions, it makes everything appear so simple, I just wish CGP would do one for all the other edexcel maths modules as I am doing further maths, and I could really use with S3, M3, FP1, FP2 in a simplified way like this!
on 7 April 2013
Good if you need a quick reference to how to attempt a question whilst working through a paper, I found it less useful when I was still learning information as it says its a REVISION guide and not a study book must buy as well as the A2 book
on 8 May 2011
The book is much better than the ones used at my college - explainations are clearer.

All in all, even if you only need one or two sections from this book, its a good book to buy for A2 Maths.
on 25 February 2014
After struggling with my maths AS, I was recommended this line of revision books to help me. I have to say they are brilliantly lain out, with so many helpful tips and tricks. The examples are clear and there are many questions for you to follow along as you go through each module.
I'm very pleased that I bought these books, and I feel a lot more confident going into my exams.
on 27 July 2016
used this throughout my my second year of A Levels and it has really helped. Great if you need a slightly alternative explanation on how to complete something. The book's section on Trig identities and Trig calculus particularly helped.
on 10 January 2016
A good revision guide but don't rely on it to learn the topics. This guide unlike other cgp revision aids is purely for revision and consolidation as it lacks detail which teachers/textbooks can provide.
on 10 June 2013
This was simply wonderous, from delivery to book content, all top notch, couldn't have wished for better service. This purchase has been one of if not the highlight of my life so far, thanks!
on 29 August 2014
bought it just before exams and helped me a lot, but would suggest anyone buying it to buy it at the start of the year and review it often and not just before the exam.