Anon Ski Goggles
- Cylindrical Lens Technology: Lens tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for peripheral vision without distortion
- Integral Clarity Technology: Porous cellular inner lens surface with etched anti-fog treatment for crystal clear vision
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting: Ensures maximum airflow by bringing fresh air into the goggle & pulling moisture away
- Dual Layer Face Foam: Dual-density foam with a moisture wicking fleece liner for the perfect fit and supreme comfort
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Frame: TPU frame is ultra lightweight and durable for longevity and perf
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Jelly / silver amber. A very good looking accessory. The Silver Amber glass in this model opens your eyes on the mountain in patchy weather. The timeless design makes sure that you look good, whilst you can see well and we all enjoy the day on the mountains. Features: silver amber glass, 100% UV protection, tinted lenses, reflective, removable, double pane, anti-fog coating, helmet-compatible, side logo, dual layer foam
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Can't go wrong. Fit snug just under the lip of the helmet and no large gap that shows your forehead (snow no issue with that).
Comes with Silver Amber (Reflective Mirror) and Amber lenses. These are rated as follows...
Silver Amber is an S2 Filter Category, which means it's good for medium sunlight conditions.
Amber is an S0 Filter Category, which means it's good for use during the night or in weak sunlight conditions.
I also wear glasses, and can confirm that these fit over them without any problems. I don't feel like the frames are digging into my head at any point. I haven't tried them on the slopes yet, but as these have the ventilation system, I don't see there being a problem with my glasses getting fogged up.