Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 18 August 2014
Just how I like quizbooks. Each round of 10 questions is followed by the answers, makes it easy to use for setting quizzes as well as for a bit of fun at home. Different topic for each round, not too much sport (hurrah!). Each round has a mix of easy-ish, medium and tricky questions, so there's something for everyone. ☺
School quiz worked a charm, great set of questions for all levels. If you are organising a local quiz everything you need is here
on 9 June 2015
I like this quiz book as the answers are at the end of EACH quiz. I always have my Kindle with me on long journey's or anywhere I expect to have to wait for a long time so I can dip into this quiz book any time. Interesting catagories and a good mix of easy and difficult.
on 2 December 2015
I had a pub quiz to set at short notice so bought this, and it did the job admirably. Good range of questions, and no mistakes as far as I could see. One star removed for duplicated questions - it should be called something like "985 Pub Quiz Questions".
on 22 November 2015
Used this over a week on holiday to compete one-on-one, and we were pleased with the level of question. Not too easy, not too difficult, but there were a lot of repeated questions... But at least we will always now remember the capital of Corsica!
on 26 October 2015
This was exactly what I was hoping it would be...mixed hard and easy questions in nice size quizzes...10 qs per quiz. Answers immediately follow but are easy to avoid looking at if necessary. Couldn't fault the book at all.
on 18 May 2015
Some questioned were classed as out of date but would have been better rephrased as of (DATE) otherwise a pretty good book
on 15 October 2014
Enjoyed the quiz but questions quite challenging, would have liked them a bit easier.
on 16 November 2014
A good general knowledge test in manageable sections. Ideal for a Christmas quiz
on 29 January 2015
The questions are good, but quite hard which I like.