Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 15 May 2017
I have read the book before, one of the first I read written by Penny Vincenzi and went on to read all her other books as it, and the others were brilliant. My only disappointment was it was the hard back version and too big to take with me when I travel on my train journeys. and I thought I had ordered the paper back? A little silly reason! An excellent book.
on 5 May 2017
Love this author. Really good read. Couldn't put it down. Highly recommended
on 26 July 2016
Read all Penny's books and loved them all but to be honest I found this boring and was very disappointed.
on 14 May 2017
Loved this intriguing book following the saga of The Farrells.
The Matriarch, even though in her eighties still tries to control her ailing company as it nears bankruptcy.
on 14 October 2014
I absolutely loved this book. I don't know how she does it, but the quality of Penny Vincenzi's novels never drops! It is especially amazing with this one as she was so ill whilst writing it. When reading Penny's novels, I want to know how the story pans out, but equally don't want to reach the end. And now I have to wait about two years for another one!!
on 23 May 2017
A good read - I am a perfuemr and Penny came to see me during her research - we had a great conversation about creativity. A lovely lady and good writer
on 2 May 2017
Another epic tale from Vincenzi which I almost gave up on as it was so slow to start. I was glad I didn't as it warmed up with lots of interesting characters as usual in her novels. Nice relaxing bedtime reading.
on 28 April 2016
So good I have read it twice
on 5 May 2017
Got it for my wife she loves it
on 25 November 2015
Too much like a perfect scandal I normally enjoy her books, but feel they are all becoming very similar lately