Customer reviews

on 21 May 2014
costume came within 3 days, good quality, looks good on ( need a pair of shorts under tutu tho ) am very pleased with this item, brought a wig to go with it too
on 27 May 2015
Fantastic great value and perfect fit
on 10 December 2015
Perfect fit. You get what you paid for and its a good buy for an 80's party. Im happy with the purchase
on 31 March 2014
Just what I need and didn't cost the earth. Happy and looking forward to night out, should be a laugh
on 21 August 2014
I bought this set for a fancy dress 80's party but decided it looked too awful to wear. Although I am happy to give anything a go this really wasn't for me (I'm nearly 50 and a bit overweight). The skirt is extremely flimsy and see through and the leg warmers quite tight for short fat legs......(I apologise for the visual images......!!!)
I decided to opt out of wearing the fancy dress and was so glad to as my friends 12 year old daughter was there wearing the exact same outfit and looked beautiful.
My 3 stars are based on the look for someone of my age really as a warning to others not to make the same mistake!
on 15 September 2014
Fun outfit for and 80's reload concert. Wore it all day and was comfy and not itchy at all. Good fit and surprisingly reasonably made, not at all cheap and nasty.
on 19 August 2016
Good quality for the money. The tutu comes folded and wrapped so was creased, but a little steam soon sorted that. It's not as skimpy as some tutus I've had.
on 19 June 2016
Order came very fast only thing not right was the leg warmers which should have been black and white but they just black.
on 7 May 2014
Got it for a hen nite and it is as described
received it quickly aswell my friends just ordered it in pink
on 2 August 2014
Excellent costume, better quality than expected for the price. Perfect for 80s theme party for my daughter.

See one answered question