on 12 March 2017
Great quality! Great book!
on 11 March 2017
daughter uses this for university
on 13 October 2011
A great book. Or you may think otherwise, and that's equally valid (as the author might have said).

I found this immensely beautifully written, and very helpful. Burrows writes like a John Cage would write about music, only in a much more concentrated, less extravagant (but no less sophisticated or intelligent) manner, using a simple structure, comprehensible ideas, and sharing invaluable experiences and thoughts on anything from structure to content of choreography, as well as music and other arts.

Really, this is an Artist's Handbook, not a choreographers but on the other hand - which artist is not really a choreographer?
on 14 June 2013
Since the moment I received the book, I dropped what I was doing and started reading it. It flows, answers personal questions and ultimately take a heavy burden off one's shoulders by illuminating a much more fun way of approach to self awareness.
on 28 December 2015
Bought for my partner (who dances) and she finds it really inspiring. I sneaked a look too and then found it hard to put down. A great book - simply written but having the sense of encapsulating a lifetime's experience.
on 11 September 2013
I brought this book for my uni dance degree and found it very useful it has everything in it and is very descriptive.
on 4 February 2013
It was a good read but I was expecting a little more in terms of how to be creative and what the creative process of choreography involves.
on 2 May 2013
A really helpful resource for my degree, and in brilliant condition. I can't complain about anything :) and would highly recommend it.
on 25 July 2016
Very good for dancers who pretends to choreograph.
Fast shipping, and everything OK.
on 24 January 2016
I bought this for my daughter's birthday. She was very impressed with it.