Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
91PX057E low kickback chainsaw chain - 57 Drive Links
|Price:||£13.28 FREE delivery.|
- Low-Kickback Chainsaw Chain Ideal for homeowners and occasional users
- Upgrades from OREGON 91PJ057X, 91PJ057E, 91P057X & 91P057E Chain
- 1.3mm (0.50") Gauge, 3/8" Low Profile Chain for 16 Inch (40cm) Bars
- Recomends 5/32" (4.0mm) OREGON round file for sharpening
- Fits Al-Ko E1200,1400E,1500E,2000,2300,E125,25A,KS,KSB,KE4000,KE3500VARIO. Black & Decker- GK2240T . Bosch- AKE40, AKE40 19S , GKE40BC, PKE25, PKE30B, Champion PDCECS2000F. Dynamac DY36, DY19E. Einhell PES30, PES34, PES34, PES35, PES40, PROFI, KSE1640,KSE1435 PES1640, PES1540, KSE1435, KSE1635, KSE2000, PKS1635, PKS1840, EKS1840, KSE2040. Florabest / Lidl 2000/6, 2000/7, SKS2200-8, FKS2200/09, FKS2200/D2. GardenLine GCS2000, GPCS46Z, GLPC-40. Gardena - CS14020 -X. Handy - THECS16. IKRA KSE2400-40, KSE2400-45. Homelite - HCS - 3840A . MacAllister - MCS2000, MCSP40, Mitox 4016, 4116. Mountfield MC3720, MC2000Q. Ryobi - RCS4040CB, PCN 3335 APR02. Titan TTL632CHN, TTB355CHN. Qualcast - A4967, Worx - WG303
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Oregon 16" Chainsaw Chain - 91PJ057X Type 91PJ 57 Drive Links
Oregon 91 PX 057 Replacement Saw Chain with 57 Drive Links 40 cm 3/8 Inch for AEG / Alko / Alpina / Bosch / Cub / Cadet / Dolmar / Echo / Einhell / Hitachi / Ikra / Jobu / John Deer / Jonsered / King Craft / Mafell / Poulan / Ryobi / Shindaiwa / SDK / Iseki / Shingu / Solo / Tanaka / Top Craft
Oregon 91PX057E Chainsaw Chain 3/8 Inch 1.3mm
OREGON 91VXL 52 Drive Links Professional Chainsaw Chain
Rotatech 16" Florabest FKS2200 Chainsaw Chain by GENUINE 91 Chain 57 x 3/8" 050" 1.3mm + 1L Chain Oil … (1 Chain)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chainsaw Specialists||Chainsaw Specialists||yategm||Amazon.co.uk||yategm||Northern Arb Supplies|
|Size||57 Drive Links||—||—||57 maillons||52 maillons - Unité||1 Chain|
91PX OREGON chainsaw chain is a high-performance, low-kickback chain well suited for commercial, arborists and occasional Chasinsaw users. Ramp-shaped depth gauges help reduce kickback without affecting performance. Bumper Drive link delivers low-kickback performance. LubriLink tie straps help keep oil where it's needed – on the chain. LubriWell oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove. Chamfer Chisel cutters' twin cutting corners offer outstanding performance, durability and easy maintenance. Vibe-Ban chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles. 91 Low Profile 3/8 in. (9.5mm) pitch, .050 in. (1.3mm) gauge, sharpens with 5/32 in. (4mm) file. 91PX chain is intended for use with electric, or small petrol-powered saws up to 2.5 cu. in. (42cc or less) with bars up to 18" (45cm). OREGON 91PX chain is a blue-label chain; it meets the low-kickback performance requirements of ANSI B175.1 (US), and CSA Z62 (Canada).
1 x Chainsaw Chain
From the manufacturer
Oregon 91PX Chainsaw Chain
Oregon is a trusted leader in manufacturing Outdoor Equipment and Parts since 1947 and takes pride in making sure its customers have the tools to get the job done right. Arbourists, loggers, landscapers and homeowners around the world depend on our products because they work smarter, last longer and perform better.
Oregon 91PX Chainsaw Chain
91PX is for homeowners and occasional users who want a low-vibration and low kickback saw chain. The chamfer Chisel cutters' twin cutting corners offer outstanding performance. They are durable, easy to maintain and forgiving, comparable to round-cornered chains. Bumper drive link paired with depth gauge design, offers reduced kickback with strong performance.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Check out your OLD blade - if it has a small number "91" printed on the blade tooth - then it is an OREGON part. Then count ACCURATELY the number of cogs on the inside of the blade. This identifies your blade. (There is a website and YOUTUBE guide to identifying the original manufacturer of the blade.
This replacement cost £15 or so - and is identical to those earlier replacements I got.
Had to buy another to cut down the 3rd tree. Or buy a set of sharpening files.
Also as advertised chain doesn't kick back much.
Most recent customer reviews