8GB 3" Touch Screen MP4 player - MP3 Player - FM Radio - External Speaker - Photo Viewer - Please Read reviews, it's the Best Player in it's Category.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 8GB 3" QVGA Touch Screen
- Latest JZ4732 Chip Set and 1000mAh built in rechargeable Li-On battery giving 5Hrs Audio & 3Hrs Video
- 8GB of built-in internal memory that you can expand by a further 8GB with a Micro SC Card, total potencial capacity 16GB
- You do not need to convert any of your video files simpily Drag & Drop form your computer
- Built in FM radio that you can also record from to the players internal memory. Player also supports picture download and browsing and eBook reading.
Customers Also Shopped For
The PMPVX09 is our own brand MP4 player which based on the very beautifully designed and iconic Onda VX747 touch screen MP4 player. With a very responsive and sensative 3" QVGA touch screen you will not be left frustratingly pressing the screen with no responce, it's a joy to use, and 8GB of internal memory at this price you will not find a better MP4 player on the market. You can expand the memory by a further 8GB with a Micro SD Card. The player comes with all the accessories you could want, Silicon skin, spare screen protector, screen cleaning cloth, headphones, USB data cable, stylus pen and very importantly an English manual. All presented in an iPod style perspex box. You do not need to convert any of your movie files as the player can convert RM, RMVB, AVI, XVID, ASF, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, RM, , 3GP, MP4, FLV without the need for a separate converter, saving you huge amounts of time and hassle. Download and view all your favourite pictures to the player to share with your friends.
Top Customer Reviews
The unit is not as pictured, but is sexier in real life.
Once you have sorted how to best copy your films, and which format is best to download with (youtube etc) , then you will love this piece of kit. In fact it will show-up most of the bad convertions out there. It is for watching films or for (as I use it) to show off your pictures in an easy way. It is not a music player first, but a viewer.
The unit is menu based. You go from one section to another before you get to where it should be using a rocker switch and two other buttons.
It plays music. Has lots of EQ functions, uses 3D sound and reverb options to 'tart-up' your tracks. It is not as intuative as an IPOD, uses too few buttons (not the reason for four stars) but once it is doing as you wish then it cant be faulted. It will play at home in the background at mums place like a radio without fearing that they cant figure it out when the music stops (like my mum does with my IPOD). Connect it to your hi-fi at home with a simple mini-phono out of the headphone socket to aux-in or mike-in on the hi-fi (not supplied But only a couple of quid) and you get to play all the 3D sounds there too, only louder.
It has a radio but I am not interested in it so I cant comment.
Back to the visuals though. The photos are a pleasure to see in a large format. I dont want to carry a lap-top or net-book around just to show off my cakes, so this thing rocks!! Sometimes though the pictures seem to orientate themselves in a way that keeps them small. I dont know why it does this but it can be fixed, it is just a bit of a pain on an otherwise good bit of kit.Read more ›
For the price this player is excellent. You need to remember this costs you below £ and the screen is 3 inches & 260k colours. Compare the screen to a top notch portable video player that is 16 million colours and there is obviously going to be a crispness and sharpness difference.
- Player takes micro SD cards up to 8GB, which makes total memory 12GB.
- The suggested free video conversion software allowed me to convert all my Divx / AVI files (which are playable anyway on the player) into smaller mp4 format and automatically stretched to fill the whole screen. This was amazing! I had struggled to find free software to convert my files and before all my videos were always showing those black bars at the top and bottom of the movies.
- The player is very lightweight.
- The UI (menu system) is very simple and easy to use with explorer being where you locate your micro SD card files.
- It has a built in speaker that is a bonus
- Sound quality on music files is excellent for a player of this price.
- Although appears to be a resistive rather than capacitive touchscreen, it's actually surprisingly responsive, more so I'd say than the Archos 3 Vision I previously owned.
- English user manual despite player being made in China.
- Headphones accompanying the player were better than expected and added telescopic stylus and silicon case was also nice extra for money paid.Read more ›