on 11 June 2017
I gave this to my wife as a birthday gift. However the product has not stood out. The stud's locking system was very poor. It stud felt very lose all the time. As a result the stud came out and has been lost making my wife very upset. Not a good product I'm afraid.
on 11 September 2017
Stunning earrings, and a lovely size
on 30 December 2013
I ordered yellow gold, but got white gold :(. I can't send it back because I have to take it to my fiancé in Germany before the new years eve......
Pearls are of excellent quality though really satisfied about that. 1 star because I ordered a necklace with yellow gold which was perfectly fine, but when I ordered matching earrings, didn't get what I wanted.
on 27 December 2013
These earrings arrived promptly; the box and packaging were good - very good considering the price paid. The earrings themselves were of a good shape (i.e. roundness) and at 8.5 mm diameter were right in the middle of the indicated size range. The colour and lustre were quite a good match with an existing freshwater pearl necklace so, all in all, we are very happy with this purchase.
Update July 2014. My wife lost one of these earrings and we bought a second set - not quite as good. One looks significantly bigger than the other but measure as 8.3 and 8.4 mm so the apparent difference must be due to the fact that these are not as perfectly round as the first pair. Still OK for the price but not quite the bargain we felt the first pair were.
on 20 August 2015
Lovely earrings, neither too big nor too small, but the backs let them down - they are very small and fiddly and a bit loose. One earring has fallen off already in the course of normal daily use, although I was able to catch it and then find the missing back. I shall have to find better backs from another pair of earrings.
on 31 May 2015
It said they were white and I was hoping they weren't. They match my pearl necklace perfectly and are a lovely creamy colour. Bigger than I was expecting but still classy. Absolutely love them. Would buy more of this brand if they were the right price. Great buy photo doesn't do them justice.
on 2 April 2017
Fantastic product and service, thanks!.
on 12 March 2016
Bought these as a present for the girlfriend. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these earrings.

Wonderful lustre and, after a year, no signs that they were lacquered or otherwise coated. I couldn't see any obvious surface imperfections, no holes, cracks, or flaking of the nacre. Finally, shape is excellent, very round, and they are very nicely size matched.

Needless to say I'm delighted, to the point that I went back and purchased a set of Tahitian pearls as well, which were also excellent.
on 17 April 2015
I bought these, along with the 8-9mm matinee necklace, as a gift, but, as a fairly average man, I still thought they were absolutely beautiful when they first arrived and I checked the package. Now that the gift has been given, I can also say that the recipient thought exactly the same as I did - beautiful pearls and very nicely set on a white gold mount. The fact that they also come in lovely presentation cases just adds to the overall impression. Definitely worth a ten out of ten.
on 19 December 2013
These are beautiful. They arrived in a lovely box and they look expensive. I am tempted to order a pair for myself.