7dayshop Sport V4.0+EDR Bluetooth Wireless Sport Stereo Earbuds Headphones Headset with Mic - Funk Black
|Price:||£8.83 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Feature packed with superb sound, battery life and hands-free talk. Compare our "best" specification to others! High definition crystal clear music. Secure, comfortable, tough, lightweight and sweatproof design. Ideal for sports, exercise, running, etc
- Built-in microphone with cvc 6.0 Noise cancelling technology and on-ear controls for music & calls. Multi-point - connect to 2 mobile phones. Operating distance of 10M. Voice prompt etc.
- Bluetooth version 4.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) Compatible with Apple iPhone, iOS and Android smartphones and many other Bluetooth devices including Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG and Sony etc.
- Displays battery status/capacity on iOS devices. Voice prompt. Up to 6 hours talk time. Built-in rechargeable battery is charged via included 20cm USB charge cable
- Weighs a mere 12 Grams and one size fits all - 50cm cable between earbuds. So many features so please see full product description below for more info. :-)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These 7dayshop Bluetooth Wireless Earphones give full freedom of movement and premium audio. They can also be used as a hands-free kit etc. Will work with any Bluetooth enabled device.
Please note if you have a non bluetooth pc or laptop we recommend using the latest Bluetooth 4.0 dongle to get the best out of these earphones.
Also Includes pack of 2 different earpad sizes and 2 paddles for keeping secure in your ears.
SpecificationsBluetooth version: CSR8635 V4.0+EDR
Bluetooth profiles: Headset, Hands free, A2DP, AVRCP
Operating distance: 10M
Talk time: Up to 6 hours
Standby time: 150 hours
Charging time: about 1.5 hours
Charging Port: Via USB to Micro USB cable (20cm cable is included)
What's includedx 1 Bluetooth earphones
x 1 set of earpiece stabilizers (plus a few spares in ziplock bag)
x 1 pack of assorted silicone replacement ear pads (about 10 in total with clear and black versions)
x 1 20cm USB charging cable
x 1 instruction booklet
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The second way (the bad points), is that they do feel cheap, the audio quality is good (not great), the headphones lack any kind of form factor adjustments. These are all fine to me thanks to the price. The only deal breaker, which thankfully doesn't apply to me, depends on how you use these headphones. Now this may be inherent to all bluetooth headsets, or maybe the fault of these headphones, but there's lag. Probably <500ms lag between the device playing the sound and the headphones blurting them to my ear. This makes watching videos on my laptop and iPhone painful (especially if people are visibly talking), but if it's just music you're interested in, for the price I'd say this is definitely a good product to go for.
This pair paired first time without fuss, they're quite comfortable and the sound quality is surprisingly good - good enough for me to have just ordered a second pair for the wife to use in the gym. I particularly like the built-in volume control and the option to pause the music if required.
They also paired first time and functioned correctly with my Nokia phone, although I doubt I'll ever bother to use them with that, I just wanted to see if it would work!
Fully charged batteries will last for 20 hours according to the box which I think is pretty good but I've yet to test that claim.
Overall, 5 stars - well worth the money.
I have successfully connected them to my Itouch, iPhone, iPad, galaxy tab, htc desire, each one effortlessly. Then there's the battery.. I lost the charger six months ago, each time I hold the on button, I expect a depleted battery, but it keeps on turning on. I'm determined to drain this damn battery, but it just keeps coming back for more (wish my smartphone batteries lasted as long). The sound quality is superb for headphones at this price, I'm no sound expert, but they don't sound any different to my Sennheiser inner ear buds. There are controls for track skip forward and backward and volume on the right earpiece. A double click of the middle button on the right earpiece activates the voice control on your phone (when available). The pads on each earpiece are nice and soft and are comfortable on the ear and haven't ripped like other headphones I have owned. They also fold up into a nice compact size to put on your pocket.
There is one thing my headphones don't excel at and that is when they are used during a call. The person on the other end has great difficulty hearing me, they complain that there is too much background noise.Read more ›
If you would like to have a cable free environment in front of your computer, it suits very well.
Couple of things about its technical capabilities;
- It has a Bluetooth Class 2 transciver, hence its theoretical limit is 10m, in other words can only work 5m to 7m away from the paired transmitter in reality. If there is obstruction on the way, the link drops.
- It supports Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) profile. Means high quality stereo audio playback, of course audio reproduction depends on speakers performace, which is not bad and subjective. Advance Audio Distribution feature works with the transceiver supports Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and above. So, need to be sure your laptop, or dongle on the source side support this.
- Forward, Backward buttons are ineffective when listening to music on the browser, Firefox, from Grooveshark. Sure, it is application related issue. My colleague has purchased one to use with Spotify. The buttons work with Spotfy application on Firefox.
Have tried with Tesco's Technica cheap and cheerful Bluetooth dongle which only works with Headset profile. The result is mono and low quality sound. Hence, again you need to be sure, your source side supports Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and above as mentioned.
It works with HP ProBook 4510s laptop with Windows 7 very well. Normally, the speakers of the laptop are muted. Press the multifunction button of the headset to wake it up. It connects to the laptop and register itself as a main audio output. Windows 7 diverts the audio output to it and remembers its speaker settings as well. This is great!
Works with Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android smart phone perfectly...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought one of the previous generations in this line and was delighted (but surprised, considering the cost) with the end product. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mark