on 2 January 2015
You know that trick your dad used to play on you? "Look down the hose, see if the water's coming"? You did, he switched it on, you ended up with a face full of water?

Trust me - do not look down the barrel of this thing when you switch it on to see if it works. It does, and it is as bright as fu, er.....a very bright thing.

All appears to be well made, light (weight) and easily attached, it takes only 3 AAA batteries (not included) but I lit up the street on my first ride out.

Very impressed, even more so considering the price. Pay cheap, buy twice? We'll see.
on 9 December 2015
I am not sure why people have issues with this light. It is super bright blue-ish LED, fits snuggly on the handlebars and has three different functions (Hi-beam, Low Beam, Flash) and can even be removed from the mount for use as a handheld torch. For those whining about the light going off over bumps, this has never happened to me and I go over some deep curbs, jump down four - maybe five - steps in one go, and ride over rough terrain (speedways, wild-land, etc). I highly recommend this.

The only issue I have encountered is that, after prolonged exposure to the cold, I have to give the torch a light tap on its top to get it to turn on. It does it after about two taps (never counted more than that).

Well worth the asking price. Would buy again.
on 4 March 2014
Bought this as I was terrified cycling on the roads and in the dark park at night. They work a treat, this metal frame is robust enough to withdstand my clumsiness. It detatches with screws which is less likely to break and easy to remove when you know it's too risky leaving your light attached to the bike. This is insanely bright, I tend to point it down to not blind other drivers. I can see the cone of light stretching a good 10m in pitch black.
on 24 October 2013
These are the best lights I have had.

They are sturdy, waterproof, easily removed when leaving the bike at a station and most importantly are bright.

The only negative is the screw grip used to tighten the light around the handle bar. On both of mine the screw head cracked from top to bottom so had to crack out the superglue.

The flashing light mode is a bit tricky sometimes to get to work but only because it needs double clicking.

If you are unsure about what lights to get, get these. They do everything you need to be seen.
on 7 June 2017
I love these torches. I have one for each of my three bikes. They are very bright, but adjustable so you can have the torch not so bright and also there is a flashing mode. They seem to last well too.
on 27 June 2017
Ok quality and alright for price more like a torch really than a bike light but not that great quality
on 3 October 2017
a lovely torch to carry around--unfortunately I cannot fit it into my bike as the basket hinders the light to go down to the road, yet it's not the fault of this torch. Very convent and worth buying!
on 20 July 2015
Not working. Changed batteries but still was not working
on 28 June 2017
Very bright
review image review image
on 29 November 2015
Always really loose on handle bars and torch isn't as bright as it claims to be