777 Professional Add-On for FS 2004 (PC DVD)
- 26 high quality world wide airline liveries
- -200LR, -200LRF Freighter and 300ER variants
- Authentic flight modelling
- High quality visual model
- Superb 2D instrument panel and gauges
- Operating and realistic WXR2100 weather radar!
- Fully interactive Virtual cockpit
- Animated undercarriage, including "gear droop" flaps, elevators, rudder, spoilers, ailerons, flexing wings, APU Inlet RAM air turbine, cargo and cabin doors
- Detailed engines with rotating 3D fans and operating thrust reversers
- Special lighting effects
- Reflective Glass Windows
- Reflection Mapping
- Dynamic specula highlighting
- Individually Switched Lighting
- Navigation lights
- Beacons, Landing and Taxi Lights
- Panel Floodlighting & Cabin Interior Lighting
- Instrument gauge lights, tail logo lights
- Fully detailed Virtual Cockpit Includes:
- High Resolution vector drawn gauges
- Animated Control yokes
- Animated Rudder Pedals
- Animated Throttle Levers
- Reflective Glass On Gauge Faces
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
777 Professional is another great milestone in the Professional series - superb detail, accurate modeling and realistic flight characteristics add up to a 777 that's so good you'll only be able to improve on it if you fly a real one! 777 Professional continues the heritage of high-quality airliner simulations from the acclaimed PSS (Phoenix Simulation Software) development team. Supplied in both the -200LR, -200LRF Freighter and -300ER variants, the package includes an extensive 26 airline liveries that cover the world, authentic sounds and a refined flight model.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem I found with this add-on was the fact that the fire detection and supression unit is non-funtional, and the interior lighting cannot be manipulated (it is simply a matter of pressing 'L' on the keyboard to turn on the cockpit lighting). Other than this, I find this add-on to be fantastic! Did I also mention that the EICAS comes with an interactive 'touch' operated checklist?