- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Faber & Faber; Main edition (3 Mar. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0571277810
- ISBN-13: 978-0571277810
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 2.8 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 885,438 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
766 and All That: Over by Triumphant Over - How England Won the Ashes Paperback – 3 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
766 and All That: Over by Triumphant Over - How England Won the Ashes, edited by Paul Johnson and Matthew Hancock. To commemorate England's historic 2011 Ashes win comes the whole story as told by the Guardian's Over by Over blog.
Top Customer Reviews
Unlike the highlights DVDs, all the play is captured "in the moment" with zero additional hindsight applied, so the sudden and insane Australian batting collapses, the incredible crease occupation of Cook and Trott et al are there in their proper timings along with the e-mailed reactions of the readers, all equally incredulous and all nervously waiting for the Australian backlash that, marvellously, never came.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A page turner even when you know the result. And oh, what a delightful result. A must for all England cricket fans. Not so much for the Aussies!Published 20 months ago by Emma Thackara
Great book, great read, was working night shift for the entire series listening to commentary on radio and now finally got to read about this fabulous victory. Great book.Published on 27 Jun. 2013 by richard wilson
I simply love this book - it is a perfect mix of humour, facts and trivia. A very good read!Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by Ali