on 8 July 2013
This little tablet is amazing it hold enough memory to store a decent array of movies or TV shows and had the power to run a portable hard drive so you can change what you have on it without needing a laptop or computer. For something this small the battery life is pretty good, roughly two whole movies can be watched with a little extra. All in all I rate this first class
on 6 May 2014
Bought this product on the recommadation from someone who knows all about computers and tablets, there is so much you can do on it, I am 61 so is taking me some time in getting to know my way around this amazing piece of wizardary.
The only fault it only comes with a screen camara for skype wish it had a forward facing camara, but I have got around that by matching up my phone with the unit so transfers my pics that way.
Overall think this product is A1 just love it , Oh and my 5 year old granson thinks so as well he learns so quick.
on 11 March 2015
Mine didn't work on arrival, it wouldn't turn on or accept a charge, so had to be sent back. Otherwise I believe it's a good tablet and certainly looks nice. I went out and bought the 2013 model locally instead and love it.
on 1 March 2014
when the tablet I purchased developed a fault (nothing to do with the quality of the goods just an everyday that's what happens in the modern world sort of thing) my heart sank and I thought that I was in for hassle and wished I gone to the shop. How wrong was I ! I have never experieced customer service of this quality before. Angela was so helpful and efficent and I really cannot praise her enough. So if you want a seller who you can put your faith in,....chose these!
on 23 February 2014
Tablet was rooted and half charged on arrival, and had 3 films in German, also had several photos of previous young owner. igamez Offered £10 postage refund if I had it un-rooted myself, which I accepted. Or I could return and igamez would un-root it or give full refund, by this time I had had the tablet un-rooted. IT man reported that the charger was faulty, on reporting fault to igamez they damanded that I return charger before replacing it so it could be checked. I had an electrician check the charger and he found fault on USB connection. Bought new charger for £5.99 and told igamez that they coulhave the charger back if they arrranged collection or postage. Tablet now fully operational and new charger working ok. This could have been handled better if gamez had checked tablet before dispatch, un-rooted it and got rid of previous owners data and swopped the charger without insiting I pay for return postage.
on 6 March 2014
excellent tablet, well built, just the job for either business use or for watching the occassional TV video, well worth the spend
on 18 March 2014
I like the Nexus 7 for its compact size and its appearance. It performs well and suits my needs admirably.
on 7 October 2014
Regrettably this purchase proved to be completely unsatisfactory as the Tablet refused to accept an initial battery charge and consequently failed to operate. I returned both it and also the wallet that I purchased separately as I no longer require them.
I will look elsewhere but not towards Nexus 7.
on 2 February 2014
It's easy to navigate, great motion, great style and size. Love it. Best on the market. Quality stands out. Recommended
on 30 January 2016
just excellent and has exceeded expectations.