- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin; 1 edition (9 Mar. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312253656
- ISBN-13: 978-0312253653
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,006,954 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
7 Steps to Bonding with Your Stepchild Paperback – 9 Mar 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Suzen J. Ziegahn is a clinical psychologist and writer specializing in stepfamily issues. She also has over 12 years of experience in the administration of mental health services, serving as Director and CEO of mental health systems in the Midwest. She is a member of the American Psychological Association, and the stepmother of two children. She lives in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
THE BOOK WAS CLEAR AND GAVE GOOD IDEAS AND PROJECTS TO USE WITH THE NEW KIDS
GOOD AND EASY READING