- Also check our best rated Ps4 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
7 Days to Die (PS4)
|Price:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Unlimited hours of gameplay
- Explore - Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game however you want
- Craft - craft and repair weapons, clothes, armour, tools, vehicles, and more
- Build - Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead
- Cooperate or Compete - Includes two player split screen mode, with support for up to 4 players online, in Player versus Player, co-op survival, or co-op creative modes
- Create - Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode
- Improve - Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
Note: Physical products come sealed in their original packaging, directly from the manufacturer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Platform: PlayStation 4
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?
7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivalled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead,7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defence, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.
A 'Survival' game with a winning formula of the open world nature of Minecraft (crafting, building, exploring, etc...) with survivalist and horror themes.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- endless crafting and building
- great multiplayer with friends or with a friend using split screen
- not many survival crafting games out, and this game certainly executes it well.
- very large map scale, lots to explore.
- not enough zombie variations (however they do serve purpose)
- quite buggy, few glitches.
the pros do rule over the cons in my opinion, personally i find this game very enjoyable as do my friends who i introduced it to.
Considering theres a small team working on this game, constantly throwing out patches and new content whenever they can, this game is certainly a MUST play!
I bought this game after watching some of the original beta videos on YouTube. I have been playing for a few months on and off and am really enjoying the survival/ base building elements of the game.
I would advise new players to start by playing in the 'Creative Mode' as this gives you access to all of the goodies you need to survive from the off. You can practice building bases, exploring and fending off the Zombies then start a real survival mode and see how long you last when you have to scavenge everything!
You can also customise the difficulty setting - the spawn rate of zombies, whether they can run or not, the length of sunlight hours, how many hours between supply drops etc. which allows new players to start on easy and build the game up as their skill level increases.
The online co-op is also really good. I regularly play online with a couple of friends and find the co-op element of scavenging and sharing resources really great.
With a few friends working together, you can very quickly build a secure base to scavenge from and start advancing your skills and unlocking the advanced crafting and items.
Ok the bad bits...
Firstly the visuals won't be for everyone. This is not a polished AAA game such as COD or Uncharted 4. It's done in Teltale's signature style which is quite cartoony/ hand drawn.
Secondly - despite patches and updates, it can still be quite buggy. I've walked into parts of a map only for it to clip out to grey then re render with loads of Zombies around. The game can also lag when you are under attack from the zombie horde in your base as there is a lot to render on screen. This isn't game breaking by any means but can be annoying.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of the worst games I've played on Ps4 do not waste your time or money for this title.Graphics are nearly like they were on Commodore 64. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Slawomir
Just recently bought this game and I am totally addicted!! It will never win any awards for graphics but it really is a brilliant game. Read morePublished 3 months ago by MR ROSS STURROCK
I get that some people love this game, but it really isn't for me. Graphics are poo, gameplay is poo, loading takes forever. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Joe
Really enjoyed the PC however the PS4 feels very incomplete. The crafting hasn't converted well to console - it feels more complex than a control pad permits and it's just a little... Read morePublished 4 months ago by DT
Awful game , i would not recommend this game at all, dont waste your money like i did. And this is suppose to be a ps4 game. Just giving it 1 starPublished 4 months ago by Francesco arcari