7 Days to Die (PS4)
|Price:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Unlimited hours of gameplay
- Explore - Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game however you want
- Craft - craft and repair weapons, clothes, armour, tools, vehicles, and more
- Build - Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead
- Cooperate or Compete - Includes two player split screen mode, with support for up to 4 players online, in Player versus Player, co-op survival, or co-op creative modes
- Create - Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode
- Improve - Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
Note: Physical products come sealed in their original packaging, directly from the manufacturer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Platform: PlayStation 4
HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?
7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivalled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead,7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defence, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.
A 'Survival' game with a winning formula of the open world nature of Minecraft (crafting, building, exploring, etc...) with survivalist and horror themes.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The graphics aren't going to win any awards but it's a game that has great atmosphere and the survival/crafting/base-building themes are all done really well. Even though it's a bit one-dimensional, the combat is easy to master. There's an introductory/tutorial quest which gives you some good starting points but it didn't take long to get the hang of things.
Great game and has eaten up a good many hours!
Most recent customer reviews
- endless crafting and building
- great multiplayer with friends or with a friend using split screen
- not many survival crafting games out,...Read more