The 7-Day Zone Diet: Join the Low-carb Revolution! Paperback – 1 Dec 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘Forget Atkins. This is the diet which helps your body burn fat 24 hours a day and curbs your cravings forever… Followed by stars such as Geri Halliwell and Sarah Jessica Parker.’ Daily Mail
‘The low-carbohydrate ‘zone’ diet favoured by the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Minnie Driver.’ The Guardian
‘Sears’ work is authoritative and highly original, and makes for fascinating reading. Positive Health
‘Liz Hurley, Cindy Crawford and Courtney Love are into Zone-ing…Every meal should have a 30:30:40 fat to protein to carb ratio to put you in ‘the zone’ where hunger fades, energy ups, and weight melts. Sounds like just another fad, but is actually pretty sensible nutritional advice.’ Red Magazine
About the Author
Barry Sears is a pioneer in biotechnology, specialising in the human body’s hormonal responses to different types of diet. He has based his work on Nobel Prize-winning research as well as his own unique research, to create a simple dietary plan that has changed lives. A widely published scientist and researcher, he is President of the biotechnology firm Eicotech and is the bestselling author of The Zone books.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine