on 12 March 2015
Bio good
on 7 December 2012
I actually did need to lose weight in a week for a special event I was attending (as it has in the description!) - fortunately for me I came across this book! It is a carefully thought out plan and a healthy option for quick weight loss. After following it carefully, at the end of the week I noticed a definite difference in my appearance and a drop in my weight. I could also feel the difference in myself - I felt great! I was so encouraged by this I have continued with a longer term weight loss plan, but this was a great jump-start for me, and very motivating. It's great to get results so quickly! Highly recommended!
on 9 December 2012
I find the diet plan in this book to be one that actually works quite well and I did loose a few pounds in a week. I liked it as it basically cut down on meat which is an expensive item these day's and increased vegetable and fruit consumption. The recipes were nice and tasty and made me feel full which helped to stop me from snacking in between meals, may worst offence!!
on 8 November 2012
Tried this for a week. 2 of the days not exactly as diet as away from home. Lost 8 lbs and really not feeling hungry. Felt much healthier and enjoyed the soup.
on 8 January 2013
I've been a vegetarian for over a decade and in the past I've struggled with diet books, as many base their meal plans on fish and lean meats. This book was different and I found it far easier to follow because it was not heavily meat based like many other diets. I did lose weight with this guide and better still, I didn't feel deprived.
on 11 November 2012
I was watching BBC Horizon programme the other day on 'Eat, fast and live longer' and thought I'll give it a go. But being a vegetarian I was not sure what diet to rely on, until I came across this book. It is a short guide/recipe book but ideal for my needs. (Remember to consult your doctor for advice before taking up any form of diet plan)
on 25 June 2013
Bit I did not and have not
Lost 10lbs. More like 5lb.
Great as a quick fix or to get you started?
on 22 January 2015
Awful product that is simply a rip off to the cabbage soup diet with a less helpful guide
on 3 June 2013
Unfortunately this wasnt any use at all. every one knows the cabbage soup diet and how boring and unimaginative it is. this is just another version of the same old thing, wish i handn't bothered
on 24 May 2013
You will loose weight with this but it is in essence the cabbagesoup diet and the books is not much use in adding new information to an old diet.