- Save £10 when you purchase a Ladder with a set of Roof Hooks from BPS Access Solutions. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £5 when you purchase a Ladder with Storage Brackets from BPS Access Solutions. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £5 when you purchase a Ladder with Wall Pads from BPS Access Solutions. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £10 when you purchase a Ladder with Roof Rack Clamps from BPS Access Solutions. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £5 when you purchase a Ladder with a Leveling Mat from BPS Access Solutions. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £10 when you purchase a Ladder with a Stand Off from BPS Access Solutions. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
7.96m - 3 Section TRADE MASTER Extension Ladder with Integral Stabiliser
|Sale:||£159.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£120.00 (43%)|
- An integral stabiliser bar that gives a far greater footprint and therefore unparalleled stability when compared to others on the market - a superb safety feature which we feel every ladder should have.
- EN131 tested and certified (Trade & DIY use) for your safety and reassurance. Lightweight "alloy" construction for ease of use, but very strong - with a massive weight rating of 150kg (23.5 stone).
- Unique auto-locking "wrap around" clamps fitted to lock ladder sections firmly in place for added safety and peace of mind when climbing. These same clamps secure the ladder closed for safe and easy transportation.
- Heavy duty contoured non-slip feet fitted on all sections top and bottom to maximise grip on both the floor and the wall the ladder is resting against.
- Sorry - we can only deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Grampians and Highlands).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Our TRADE MASTER 3 Section Extension Ladders offer unparalleled quality and unbeatable prices when compared to other models on the market. They include an integrated stabiliser bar (a unique safety feature not available anywhere else) for maximum grip and stability and auto locking clamps which hold the sections securely when being climbed. They are also tested and certified to EN131 Trade safety standard meaning they are ideal for many jobs around the home, but also tough enough for day in, day out use by tradesmen. We are so confident in the quality of these we give a No Quibble Lifetime Guarantee for your reassurance and peace of mind. Anti-Non slip ribbed rungs for your safety and perfect twist-proof rung joint that runs all the way through the side sections for maximum strength. Strong nylon restraint straps and notches ensure you have the correct rung overlap between sections - An important safety attribute other ladders do without, allowing you to over extend and have as little as a 2 rung overlap leading to a lot of bounce when you climb the ladder. Effortless push up operation. Heavy duty contoured non-slip feet fitted on all sections top and bottom to maximise grip on both the floor and the wall the ladder is resting against. Extremely versatile - can be used as 1, 2 or 3 section extension ladder. Being a 3 section ladder - more compact in storage and transport than its 2 section equivalent - Doubles are more unwieldy and are cheaper for this very reason. Rungs set only 255mm (10") apart making the ladder easier and more comfortable to climb. Most other ladders available have rungs 280mm (11") or even 300mm (12") apart making them very hard work to climb. Made in the EU by an ISO9001 supplier. Extended length is 7.96 metres. Closed length is 3.42 metres. Weight is 22.5 Kilograms. Available in 5 other sizes. Sorry - we can only deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Grampians and Highlands).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ideal on the roof rack, sturdy and not overly heavy,. I can now reach a few feet further.
I'm a big guy and have been well up on these without concern. No flexing.
The straps can be a pest, catching on the feet when erecting but I just make sure they're clear before starting.
The stabilizing feet were also a problem, they were way too wide which meant I couldn't get the ladder close to a side wall or steps. It also meant that garden ornaments and plants within close proximity got in the way. This became such a problem that I had to cut a length off each side (which will nullify the warranty) but it means no more hassle when setting up.
I just tapped the plastic feet back onto the cut ends. A hacksaw will do it in minutes..
All in all (following my minor alterations) I am delighted with it.
Most recent customer reviews