Customer reviews

on 19 July 2013
The necklace meets all my expectations - the quality is excellent. Perhaps the only thing I would change about it is the clasp - a little small for a lady of a certain age whose eyes are getting worse as the years tick by! Overall would recommend to anyone looking for a matinee length pearl necklace.
on 11 February 2015
The pearls came in a nice box but weren't properly secured so when I opened it they were crumpled in one corner which was a pity because they are lovely pearls - very round and even with a good colour. The clasp is a bit small for my fingers but the necklace looks lovely. 20 inch necklaces are not widely available in the local shops so this was a good way to purchase. I did want the same size studs which were not available but the size bigger works and are of the same quality.
on 11 February 2014
A very beautiful quality necklace. I couldn't be more delighted with my purchase. The pearls were matched and had a lovely lustre. Came in a lovely presentation box.
on 15 March 2015
I purchased these for my mother in-law for her birthday, she is in her early 80's and it can be difficult find presents that she can enjoy. The delivery service was excellent and the pearls came tastefully presented. Best of all she really loved them, never having been bought a decent quality set of pearls before.
on 22 December 2014
To me they look amazing, they were purchased as a gift. So I will provide feedback after the 25th once I get confirmation that the person they are for adores them as well.
on 19 July 2016
Lovely pearls in presentation box