Metal: White Gold|Size Per Pearl: 7.0-8.0mm|Change

on 26 July 2015
This was bought as present for my partner and was very well received.

The pearls themselves (I ordered the 8-9mm, they're a little closer to 8mm but this will be down to chance I'm sure) are great quality, no noticeable imperfections, good well rounded shape and all well matched to one another. The lustre seems good to me, they catch the light quite well and make a for a stunning yet understated look.

The clasp is a little fiddly and certainly takes some getting used to, but once secured you know it's not going to accidentally come undone. The pearls are also individually strung so should remain fixed should the string get severed somewhere.

The display case is a nice touch, it's a traditional red jewellery box with a velvety inlay and makes for a nice presentation.

You can pay quite a premium for pearls, I was a bit worried buying the pearls without seeming them beforehand but I have to say they are fantastic value for money, my only advice would be to choose one of the larger pearl variants as they really draw the eye.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 16 December 2015
There not a lot I can say beyond all the other positive reviews. That being said I am giving 5 stars as the pearls are absolutely fine AND from previous reviews they ARE listening to their customers. I was fully expecting to have to purchase a better presentation gift box due to other customers criticisms to poor quality boxes. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. It is a very nice red dual door case in simulated leather type material. Well done for responding to your customers . Pictures are attached.
review image review image review image
on 6 January 2014
My wife was very pleased with her christmas present and has been showing it off ever since. Many thanks and a happy new year
on 24 April 2017
Many thanks. Nice pearls
on 12 December 2013
They arrived before the due date and my wife was over the moon with them. They are stunning and not as we both my wife and i remember pearl necklaces to be years ago. They are well crafted and would recommend them.
on 19 December 2013
Beautifully presented in a lovely red box. Very pleased with my purchase. The pearls are really stunning and great quality.
on 31 December 2013
Bought this for my wife as a Christmas present.
She is very pleased with the item.They do look
Very nice.Thanks.
on 17 November 2015
Ordered the 9-10mm 16'' strand at the AAAA quality after being somehow disappointed with a previous AA+ strand. The difference is day to night: the pearls in the AAAA strand are beautifully round and have great luster. The customer service at Pearl Source is top notch: they called me to know what was the reason for my disappointment with the AA+ strand and suggested trying the AAAA pearls with full guarantee of return. I did it and my wife is more than happy with my gift.
on 17 June 2014
I have just purchased this necklace for my mum's 80th Birthday. They arrived in lovely packing and gift packing and well before estimated delivery date. The pearls are exquisite and are of really high quality. They look stunning and would def 100 percent recommend to anyone
on 15 June 2015
A very nice looking pearl necklace at an unbeatable price. This was a present for my wife on our wedding day and she was very happy with it. I would definitely recommend this brand and seller to anyone looking for a pearl necklace.

I give this 4 stars rather than 5 for individually minor items: the clasp is very fiddly (my wife is going to live with it for now, but we might buy a replacement clasp in due course), the presentation box is pretty average for a fairly high value item (I bought a separate one to give as a present - so factor this into the cost if you are trying to impress), the size of the pearls were much more towards 8mm for the 8-9mm item and there was no certificate as such verifying the gold or pearl quality. Overall though a great purchase, don't let these niggles put you off - most are minor or can be worked around.