Customer reviews

7.5-8.0mm White Akoya Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings in 14K Gold - AA+ Quality
Metal: Yellow Gold|Change

on 16 February 2014
I was a bit disappointed when I received them. They were not as lustrous as I was expecting for akoya pearls which was the reason I spent nearly a hundred pounds on studs, I have much cheaper freshwaters that look the same. Also there was no certificate which is meant to support the quality of the pearls. I have returned and purchased some larger much cheaper freshwater studs instead. Sadly I didn't get what I paid for.
on 10 January 2013
Sent these earrings back as they arrived without certification of authenticity and to be honest they just didn't look like they were of great quality too me.