- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Biteback Publishing (25 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785901354
- ISBN-13: 978-1785901355
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 4.5 x 12.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 229,511 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
67 People I'd Like to Slap Paperback – 25 Apr 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This man is a genius." --Grace Dent
About the Author
Ian Collins is best known as a radio presenter with LBC, hosting The Late Show. He is also a comedy writer and journalist and a regular pundit for Sky News, BBC News, BBC1's This Week and BBC2's Daily Politics, invariably taking a sideways look at current affairs. You can also catch him occasionally getting a public lashing on Radio 4's The Moral Maze.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A brilliant read from a well-heeled journalist and radio presenter who has managed to put into print all of those irritating things that consume and interfere with my life on a daily basis; 'clueless parents', 'people who don't know how to queue' and 'plastic protesters' are just a few of the 67 slaps that Mr Collins dishes out.
Most recent customer reviews