on 6 June 2017
I love this! Bought so that i can self-massage my calves which get really tight as i do a lot of running / cycling / swimming. Much easier to use than a foam roller and kinder to your wrists. Does squeak occasionally but not loudly and i don't use the roller for that long anyway. Seems very well built. I have a range of massage rollers / balls/ machines and i tend to use this the most.
on 24 January 2016
Perfect size and very easy to use. I find it works much better for me than a foam roller. It's great value compared to something like "the stick" which is 3 or 4 times the price.
on 29 April 2016
Works nicely to get the blood flowing and loosen up muscles. Few others have borrowed this and have gone out to buy their own after
on 22 May 2017
My physiotherapists used one of these on me and it was necessary for me to continue at home. It's easy to use and I have found it very very therapeutic.
on 3 June 2017
Received item well within the 4 days so great service Amazon. The 66fit Trigger massager is a fantastic piece of equipment to have on you before, during and after exercise! I struggle with an on going calf issue whilst playing tennis but use this massager before and during a match and it really helps to stay loose and maximize the match. Would highly recommend and have done to friends
on 4 July 2017
Arrived quickly and is good quality and we'll made. You do have to press on quite hard to feel any benefit but works well. Good price.
on 27 April 2017
Great value for money and really works.
Amazon decided to send it to us in a 4m long box, this could cause you some problems!
on 1 September 2017
Arrived promptly and is a big hit wth the athlete in the house.
on 16 January 2015
Exactly as described. Very easy to use and lightweight. It is plastic but it doesn't hurt when you use it (unless you find a knot of course!).
on 4 May 2017