- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
66fit Ab Roller Wheel & Knee Pad - Abs Core Abdominal Workout Fitness Exerciser
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The 66fit Abdominal Roller Wheel is designed to build strength and definition in your abs, back, arms and shoulder muscles
- The compact design makes the abs roller portable and easy to use at home, or take with you to the gym or for a workout anywhere
- Ergonomically shaped thick foam handles ensure comfort and a good grip on the abs wheel, providing stability whilst in use
- Two high quality easy-glide wheels roll simultaneously to reduce wheel wobble and help you control your workout
- Includes a free kneel pad made from thick EVA foam to provide comfort and support regardless of operating surface
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Tone and strengthen your abs and core at home!
Get the abs you have always wanted with the 66fit Ab Roller, a simple proven tool to tone your abs, back, arms and shoulders - perfect for home use, and compact enough to take your workout with you!
Unlike conventional core exercises, using the abs roller tones the muscles in the lower abs as well as the core, helping you to achieve real definition.
Why Choose the 66fit Abs Roller?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Ab Wheel is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, ergonomics and easy storage in mind.
The 66fit Abdominal Roller features two easy-glide wheels to maintain stability and prevent wheel-wobble during workout, thick foam padded handles with an ergonomically contoured grip to maintain an effective hold comfortably whilst reducing the strain on your hands.
The 66fit abs wheel also includes a free 70mm thick eva foam mat to provide support and comfort to your knees regardless of the surface you’re on during your workout. The mat measures 41cm x 19cm and is suitable for a wide number of other uses.
The colour box features instructional graphics to show how to operate the ab roller, with additional in-depth videos available online.
Please Note: This exercise is not advised for people with lower back problems, hernias or when pregnant.
Box Dimensions: 6cm x 26cm x 22cm
Main Material: PVC Plastic
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 850gms
1 x Ab roller wheel
1 x Kneel pad
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I got it out the box I didn't even bother with the instruction as its pretty straight forward to assemble. I have had one of these before which was more expensive and only one wheel which broke on day 2 of use. I then swore never to buy one again but was sent a promo code so gave it ago. This one on the other hand is dual wheeled making it much more sturdy and half the price of the crap I bought in the past. It even have knee mat to save your knees even tho I'm in my 30's I am glad of it. I can't go too low just yet but with a few more training sessions on it I'll be back to my old core fitness all I need to do is sort my midlife spread out so I can see it. You will definately feel the benefits if your doing it properly.
Wish I bought one of these earlier. Very sturdy easy to store away as its small
Now we just do 3 sets of 10 with this wheel and in about 4 or five minutes, we're done! And it gives a much stronger, much better targeted workout than crunches etc..
Sturdy - for an exercise where you're putting a lot of weight on a moving object, sturdiness is essential. This roller feels secure when I use it. The only danger is that my abs and back will give out and I'll do a face plant - that's my problem rather than the roller's though.
Easy to put together.
The mat is a nice addition, but it doesn't offer a huge amount of protection. You'd be better off with a folded blanket or a cushion if you've using the roller with your knees on the ground.
The roller doesn't come with any printed instructions. There's a link to the 66fit site where you can watch a short video about the exercise, but you'll probably have to do a search to find a more in-depth explanation of what you can do with the ab roller. Not a big problem.
Definitely works but just don't go over doing it at first, take your time and stretch out very slowly.
Don't overly stretch yourself out at first, just do it a little bit at a time, a few days a week, slowly increasing your stretching outward movement!
Definitely works at toning up those arms and stomach, just don't go over doing it at first!
You'll ache like mad after if you don't heed this warning!
I don't see the point of having two separate wheels when "one" with the same thickness would do the very same job, just more unnecessary separate clutter in my view!
I weigh about 95kg (15st) and it supports me with no creaking or signs that it'll break.
It comfortably rolls around and doesn't put any awkward pressure on my hands.
Most recent customer reviews