on 30 April 2016
At first this gave good results, but after a few weeks of occasional light (I'm about 60kg) it split and is now flat. Other buyers have had the same problem and it may be that I've been unlucky.
review image
on 24 January 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend who is a skier. It worked for exactly what was needed which was to get the calf muscles back working well after a hard day's skiing. I'm told it did just what it should and really helped.
on 22 June 2017
Coulsnt live without it especially when pregnant
on 1 November 2016
Brilliant for use in our Pilates class!
on 3 June 2017
spot on
on 21 July 2017
Use this a lot around my ankles, really helps.
on 2 June 2017
Broken straight away
on 10 March 2017
To soft
on 18 January 2014
I love this. It is excellent for massaging tired feet, aching back/shoulders/anywhere, and much easier to control than a single ball.
on 21 September 2014
Well, I modified this item as it wasn't quite wide enough for my lower back. I cut it in the centre to make 2 balls and tied them into a sock with the gap in the middle, so that now they fit perfectly. The sock also takes the edge off the spikes and makes them less painful. I now have a useful item that I can roll around over without hurting my spine. Maybe if you are thinking about buying this be aware that the gap is very narrow and not really suitable for the lower back. Had i known I would have bought 2 spiky massage balls but it is still usable.