TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 October 2010
I'm over 19 stones and I bought this so that I could do core exercises at home and also use dumbells to strengthen my upper body (more muscle burns more fat when resting, apparently).

The wall of the ball is much thicker than the cheaper ones and feels more supportive. I have had no problems with air leakage and had worried about it bursting with my weight and the weight of the dumbells on top, but it states it will support up to 250kg (nearly 40 stones) so I should be okay. I am 5ft 9in tall and have found that the 65cm gym balls leave me sitting too low, but this 75cm ball is just the right size. There is a stopper release tool included in case you wish to change the amount of air in the ball.

This gym ball from 66FIT is better quality than the cheaper variety and is definitely worth the money, so don't waste it on anything else. I would also recommend a Gelert Footpump, as there is not one included with the gym ball and the usual type of hand pumps that come with the other gym balls are absolute rubbish.
on 6 May 2009
Ball seems good and delivered promptly. However, I did not know a special pump was needed as well and this should be shown MUCH more clearly in the product description on the Amazon website. When I contacted the manufacturers they sent out a pump straight away but it was a hassle not to be able to use it on receipt and to have to make contact myself....plus the additional cost of £4.00 although they did waiver the extra £1.50 telephone order charge.
on 6 September 2012
Arrived promptly, however disappointed that it does not include a pump.
After pumping up with my car pump for 10-15 minutes it has stayed inflated.
Good quality material that takes my weight (90Kg) easily.
I am 5ft 11 inches so the 75cm size is the correct size I needed, all in all not bad value for money.
If it came with a pump, it would be 5*.
on 8 January 2012
I was concerned that this thing might burst under my weight.
I'm a big bloke.
But, as my weight's reducing, it seems less likely now than ever.
Very sturdy bit of kit.
It's a 75cms gym ball and it's blue.
on 30 August 2013
...so he sits on one of these instead of a chair at his desk.

Sounds mad, but it's actually a really good idea.

Buy one of these non-burst types, though.

Previously, he had a non-non-burst version. One day, I asked him how his back was doing.

'Actually,' he said, 'it's not too bad'.

As he uttered the words 'too bad', he sat on the ball, it nurst and he hit the floor with a bang, re-hurting his back.

I swear this is a true story.

Easy to inflate, nice and round, rather blue (the ball, not him).
on 9 June 2010
If you're looking for a 65cm gym ball and you've done the research and decided that's what you need, then don't buy this one.

It's about 57cm in diameter pumped up as far as it will go!

As a 55cm gym ball it's fine but it's not what it says on the tin.
on 4 June 2013
This is the first piece of gym equipment i have bought for the home and not assumed that it would actually help me to lose weight just by being in the house! I love it - should have bought one years ago
on 21 August 2009
The ball itself is ok, but if like me, you are confused about what size ball to get, I recommend going for 65 cm. I found this too small despite following the size guidelines (I am 5:4)and now need to purchase another.
on 12 March 2012
66fit is basically a good brand for gym balls but this one I bought is really really disappointing - it is NOT round! it is oval and I noticed this until I pumped it up and it was too late to get refund.

If you go for this one, make sure you check it once you get the delivery!
on 23 June 2010
This gymball is a wee bit more expensive than one from the supermarket but it's much better quality, and well worth it.