- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
66FIT Medium Skeleton - 85cm Tall
|Price:||£37.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- An economical teaching skeleton with full natural movement
- Bone Material: Washable PVC, Over 200 bones
- Removable calvarium
- Skeleton Height: 85cm
- Detailed enough to satisfy students, doctors or anyone interested in the human skeleton
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||66fit Limited|
Frequently Bought Together
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
NOTE: The stand is located on the bottom of the carton when the outer white sleeve is removed.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is my daughter's favourite Christmas present. Definitely worth the money, in fact I'm surprised it didn't cost a lot more as the quality is excellent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great value for money. Looks great and packaged appropriately. Will be using as educational tool in my business.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
jaw fell off within a week, it won't stay standing up. Really not worth the money paidPublished 3 months ago by Jade Stretch
Great skeleton. Nice size and briliant for anyone studying bones but without forking out for a huge skeleton. Good quality and sturdy.Published 3 months ago by joolzabbs
Hi this product is of a really good quality but it is missing the long metal pole that connects it to the standPublished 8 months ago by Hayley Burley
Quite a good skeleton but the skull isn't very accurate and seems to be to a different scale to the rest of the skeleton. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Been a huge help to getting through my anatomy course, and is small enough to take to clinics and treatment sessions. Great value for the cost. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Christopher Bland