600ml Glass Teapot with Glass Infuser
|Sale:||£14.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.00 (32%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 800ml glass teapot - new design with improved lid
- No drip classic design mouth-blown glass Teapot
- Includes removable glass strainer & coil filter
- Adds elegance to your tea time
- Made from ultra light and strong borosilicate glass
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Glass Teapot comes with several improved and additional features. This product includes:
Removable Glass Infuser (suitable for all type of loose leaf teas);
Removable Coil (suitable for Flowering Teas, Fruit Infusions or large leaf teas);
Silicon Ring around the lid to hold the lid firm when pouring;
Comes in a beautiful presentation Box, perfect for a gift.
This mouth blown glass teapot is made from heat resistant, durable and high quality borosilicate glass.
Size: 13cm height and 21cm X 13cm width and across.
Capacity: Maximum Teapot capacity is 800ml
Pouring Capacity: Normal usage capacity is 600ml (Makes 2-3 cups of tea)
Borosilicate glass is heat resistant light weight and strong. This teapot also can be used as a steeper for flowering teas by removing the strainer.
This teapot is top rack dishwasher and microwave safe, and stovetop safe as well for gas/electric (not induction) stoves on low to medium heat.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
* Center filter almost reaches the bottom so it's possible to make just one cup of tea. (The one I had before had a filter so shallow that I had to make at least 2 cups when I only wanted 1)
* Reasonably priced
* Not good for fine leaf tea. The slits clog up easily and you end up waiting for a long time by the teapot to fill it.
* Troublesome to clean after the clogging
* It drips a bit from the tip of the spout
If you mainly drink fine leaf tea, you might want to look at other options first. However, if you drink medium or bigger leaf tea, or tea-bag tea, this might be for you.
not satisfied due to the price of the product vs length of its life.
looking for a new teapot.
advice is more than welcome!
Perhaps a matchbox (or similar) to give it scale?
Having said that - it arrived quickly & safely, as it was well packed.
Its a joy to behold!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This teapot looks good in the photo. However, buyer (and tea maker) beware, every time you go to pour the lid falls off. Read morePublished 2 months ago by susan