on 29 December 2017
Can't fault these excellent and beautiful pearls and their 14k gold settings. Can't fault the customer service either - earrings were delivered exactly as promised, with exemplary handling of an after sales issue. I will definitely use The Pearl Source when next I am buying pearls.
on 15 September 2017
Just what I wanted, the earrings look lovely
on 10 November 2017
They arrived within a couple of days, products are very good and excellent quality also certificate was with them, I have no complaints and wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. I think my wife will like them.
on 9 December 2017
Great value, great service. Recommended.
on 28 April 2017
I bought these for my mother's 70th birthday in June, her birth stone. I can't wait to see her face on her birthday. As far as delivery is concerned, I was very impressed; I was given a delivery date, but they arrived two days before the date, along with a certificate of authenticity. If I were looking to buy pearls again I would most certainly choose The Pearl Source.
on 11 December 2012
These earrings look lovely and are well presented. I would have liked a certificate of some sort to verify that they are 14 K gold and the pearls AA quality. Otherwise I am happy with the service I received and the product itself. Would have been 5 stars if I had received a certificate of some sort. They compared well price wise with similar products.
on 1 October 2017
Over the moon with my akoya pearl earrings (unfortunately not for me) but a present for my mum.
Delivered sooner than expected and came in a lovely little red box.
Sure my mum be just as thrilled with them.
on 26 October 2015
If you do not give certificate of authenticity, why is there a picture of it ?
Many of your buyers have complained about it.
I was going to make a purchase decision of this product i.e. 6.0-6.5mm White Akoya Cultured Pearl Stud , but I am stepping back due to this uncertainty
on 26 March 2016
My husband got me these earrings to go with my 6mm pearl Salvini necklace. The earrings looked much smaller than the necklace so we returned them. The quality was ok though one pearl had imperfection - nevertheless it doesn't change the fact that the size was misrepresented.
on 3 April 2017
I am more than pleased, they are beautiful. What shall I have next time.........!
Thank you.