Customer reviews

14K Gold 6.0-6.5mm Japanese Akoya White Cultured Pearl Bracelet
Item Display Length: 7.50|Metal: White Gold|Change

on 22 April 2016
It is a beautiful bracelet and worth the price paid, I would have given it 5 stars, but I am not happy with the catch. It is flimsy and extremely difficult to close due to it's fiddly style. This is a design issue.
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2015
It is a gift to me from my husband so I have not yet seen or worn it. However, he did try it on my wrist for size and effect and said it fitted perfectly and looked beautiful. It would seem the sizing guide is correct. The description seems exact. Delivery was as stated. I would recommend.
on 14 December 2015
Bought for my daughter for Christmas so it has not been worn yet but it looks great and I am sure she will like it.
on 11 July 2016
The pearls look amazing and wife loves it. But the poor packaging is annoying ..it makes the gift look cheapish.
One person found this helpful
on 6 June 2015
Perfect for our Grand daughters 16 birthday
on 7 January 2014
This is an amzing set of pearls - it is clear, ideal size and anybody can see that its actually a very real set of pearls, chosen one by one as stated on the certificate of authenticity.

It comes in a very luxurious case as if bought in a A branded jewelry shop - the whole buying an wearing experience has been amazing.
on 10 September 2017
Beautiful present, came right on time too.
on 9 January 2014
I bought her Akoya earrings and a necklace from the Pearl Source last year and she adores them, even wearing them in her pyjamas!! In a moment of inspiration I thought of completing the set for her 'Push Present' for the birth of our son. We had one very happy (and deserving) lady indeed :-)
on 9 August 2016
Th the clasp on a bracelet is a low quality and had to be repaired already
on 29 November 2014
Very happy with all my item's i will continue shopping with Amazon for a long time

See one answered question