on 13 September 2011
I own a HRM (heart rate monitor) for running and rowing, and I was looking for some conductive gel to replace my stash of elecktron II which is quite expensive. I don't know what an abgymnic is, I just bought this gel for its conductive properties.

Did they work? Yes! A blob of this gel on your heart rate monitor conducts the signal just as well as any other conductive gel. But the best bit is the price, its comparatively cheap compared to other gels designed specifically for HRMs and you get more of it!

What I particularly liked about this gel compared to others is that it is much easier to wipe off your body and clean off of your HRM, which I found to be a pain with other gels.

Personally I think these gels are great value for money and a great replacement for my HRM conductive gel. The only downside is that the bottles are a bit of an awkward shape! It makes it difficult to get to the gel at the bottom, my only wish is that they came in squeezy tubes to make it easier to apply and easier to get the most of the gel out. But then again, these are design for the 'abgymnic'.

So anyway, great value for money, highly recommended as an alternative HRM conductive gel.
on 12 October 2017
at first was disappointed by the size (my fault I should have paid attention to the description) but you only need to use a tiny bit. I use it on the pads of a fitness belt an it works really well.Labelling looks a bit cheap and nasty but who cares?
on 16 November 2017
Got this gel for my abs trainer EMS, really makes it work more without the harsh tingles I was getting after gel pads started wearing down.
on 17 July 2017
seem to go through quite a bit but good quality product
on 6 October 2017
What i wanted and it works well.
on 28 April 2017
Ypull need these for the belt
on 5 October 2017