Customer reviews

Colour: Hot Pink|Change

on 17 April 2017
These are as good as any other I've tried - and I've now got 5 pairs in use - but they are slightly more expensive that some others. They work well and stay locked with no problems and I like the 'toggle' at the end rather than some of the snap-fits that the other use. I only gave them 4 stars as they are a quid more expensive than other, comparable ones but still worth buying.
on 4 March 2017
Works really well. Holds my football boots on my feet well enough and a goalkeeper I wanted fit and forget, that i could adjust if I had to with my gloves on. These work perfectly. I don't understand why all football boots don't have a similar mechanism for laces?

My only tip is don't cut the laces. They're not that long, and when you leave the laces longer you can pull your shoe apart wider if you have wide feet so they fit in and out better. I kinda need to buy new laces! :) Would buy again.
on 19 March 2017
Just brilliant, use these a lot on trainers and workbooks, saves lots of time and hassle, particularly if your kids are reluctant to transition from velcro to proper laces.
on 13 June 2017
Bought on advice from physiotherapist, just slightly on the short side but easy to fit (I have arthritic fingers) and have been a timesaver when lacing trainers.
on 4 May 2017
will buy more, excellent
on 4 May 2017
Great laces, competitively priced
on 18 September 2017
Exactly as required, fast delivery too
on 14 May 2015
Excellent product, buying more!! My 14 year old son has mild cerebral palsy and can't tie shoelaces as his fingers don't work very well. Now he is a man's size 8 shoe, velcro footy boots etc are non existent and has become a big problem. Not any more! These laces mean he can get his trainers etc on by himself as school PE etc, which is a massive help. They are a bit tight for him to stretch the neck of the shoe open enough, but we've solved that by skipping the very top holes and using the laces further down. They keep the trainer etc securely on his narrow feet. Delighted!!
on 24 September 2014
Very good, easy to fit, slightly narrower gauge than my original elastic but does the job. I use these in my Keen Hydros, much walking through fields, riverbanks and streams. Just trim to length after fitting. Huge colour choice. Happy.
on 11 September 2015
These are great for my son who has difficulty in tying his laces. My son is 11 and has just started secondary school, they can't all tie their laces. I threaded them into his football/rugby boots. I haven't used the toggle bit yet, just double knotted the laces to fit whilst he was wearing them. He has had PE and was able to put his boots on quicker than trying to tie the laces. Job done. Great idea, makes life a lot easier although I (and many others) don't know why more boots aren't available in the bigger sizes with velcro straps for ease. Nice bright colours too, green is his favourite colour and they stand out from all the other black and white football boots making them easier to pick out amongst the others in the inevitable pile.