on 8 June 1999
I'm been in sales for seven years now, and I consider myself successful. But once I read this book, I found a number of elements that I didn't focus on daily. That's the key to success - to retain the focus and Ralph Roberts showed me how to achieve my greatest potential.
on 25 April 1999
GREAT BOOK!! FULL OF IDEAS THAT WORK STRAIGHT FROM A TOP PRODUCER WHO PERFORMS DAILY. PLEASE READ HIS LAST BOOK "WALK LIKE A GIANT, SELL LIKE A MADMAN" IN BOTH BOOKS RALPH GIVES YOU GREAT THOUGHTS AND IDEAS THAT WORK, MUST READS FOR ANYONE IN SALES..
on 25 March 1999
I read this easy-to-read book, cover to cover in less than 3 hours! I couldn't put it down. It is full of practical sales advice from someone who's been there, has done that. Very inspiring!
on 26 March 1999
Ralph and I work in the same community and have "co-opped" with each other. We are both Realtors. In our area, many agents say things about Ralph because they are jealous of his success. I admire and respect the man because I know him. Early on his determination and effort was unmatchable.
I have not read the book but if it is any reflection of the man, it has to be good.
Ralph, Al Block of RE/MAX EAST says hi! Let's do lunch, give me a call.