52 Activities for Improving Cross-Cultural Communication Paperback – 27 Aug 2009
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A wide-reaching, cogently designed collection of activities. Deeply grounded in intercultural concepts, the exercises stimulate creative ideas for the advanced trainer as well as introducing new methods for those entering the field. --Janet M. Bennett, Ph.D., Executive Director, The Intercultural Communication Institute
About the Author
Donna Stringer, the president of Executive Diversity Services, is a social/developmental psychologist with several years of experience as a cross-cultural educator. Patricia Cassiday is an educator and consultant on topics related to guidance, third culture kids, total quality education and student assessment.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Training
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Reference > Language > Communication
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology