Terraria (Xbox 360)
Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on 10 January 2016
If you've got kids buy this game, honestly for such a simple game you can't get them off it. And its not just mine, its all their friends as well. Can't see it myself, but they'd give it 100%. They sit discussing things, planning, working together. Trust me they love it and don't want to play anything else at the moment.
4 people found this helpful
on 1 January 2017
I bought terraria due to me being bored with the reality of Minecraft and how much I'd been playing it. It's now getting boring, although Mojang are always making updates, it's just the same thing. Now I've had it for excactly 2 years, I decided it was time for something new.
A defined recommended Terraria to me, so I decided to try it. When I put the disc in, I began the tutorial.
At first, it was brilliant. I loved making a shelter and building and craft. I couldn't wait to see what I could build.
That's when the catch came.
There is no creative mode. I find this limiting. I think there should be a creative so we can enjoy ourselves more by using our imagination.
If you are a teenager finding Minecraft 'babyish' then this is for you. It's really focused on survival. I'm not saying it's not fun, because it is, but I will possibly be saving this for a rainy day.
on 4 October 2016
i wasn't expecting much when i first set my eyes on this game but boy was i blown away. im gonna keep the review short as there must be plenty more reviews on here that go in-depth.

The most impressive thing here was the fact i bought this game couple years back and i still play it every now and again and its still fun. i have destroyed the game and have everything possible and if a terraria 2 came out i would be one of the first to get it. i even bought this on my ps4 and played it again.

the game isn't for everyone though some of my friends just couldn't get into it. this is more for the gamers that like collecting items and time consuming rpgs. there is no story here, the goal of the game is get stronger and kill all monsters. it plays wonderful in co-operative gameplay. i would give this game 10/10
on 21 April 2016
Thought daughter would like it as loves mine craft. How wrong could I be, she did not take to it at all and I must admit, after watching her play it I can not see many redeeming features.
This is a side scrolling game that seems to play a bit like a mix between a platformer and minecraft. The graphics are intentionally blocky as this retro design seems to be in vogue at the moment.
I had a go but lost interest also as not a lot seemed to be going on.
This obviously has lots of fans and is popular, just not in our house.
on 6 January 2015
10 year old son loves this game - so much in fact that I have found him playing this instead of Minecraft which is a revelation
6 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2015
Chosen by my Grandson and I purchased as part of his Christmas gift,
He does enjoy playing it, but as I live miles away from him I don't have
a great deal to say in this review except it is an enjoyable game.
One person found this helpful
on 16 August 2017
Very good quality! Looks and works like new! Got it faster than estimated! Very happy with this purchase.
review image
on 13 September 2017
It has depth and a lot of hours of gameplay. It is not repetitive and gets really hard.
on 6 January 2018
My son enjoyed this, having previously enjoyed playing Minecraft. Catchy theme tune.
on 2 October 2015
Bought for Daughter's birthday why I have no idea but she totally loves this games as does my son who also has this.
Great price, cheaper than anywhere else too so bargain.
One person found this helpful