- Also check our best rated Ps3 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
Payday 2 (PS3)
|Price:||£21.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Rob Banks with Friends,Choose your profession, Choose you Crime - CRIMENET, Earn rewards, Upgrade your characters,
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Manufacturer
ROB BANKS WITH FRIENDS. The Ultimate multi-player game out this summer!
Grab your guns, grab your suits, grab your crew - the heist is on in this epic crime spree! Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains are back and ready blow the doors off in this four-player co-op shooter. Are you cunning enough to make it from robbing small stores to the big league of major bank vaults? Have you and your friends got what it takes?
An internet connection is required to play the online component of this title Gold Xbox Live membership needed to play online multiplayer on Xbox 360.
- Rob Banks With Friends Players must choose their crew carefully because when the job goes down they will need the right mix of skills on their side. You need your back covered when the cash hits the fan!
- CRIMENET The dynamic contract database lets gamers pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts. It features dozens of varied, exciting jobs and as the player progresses, new contacts with new jobs become available.
- Dynamic Scenarios No heist ever plays out the same way twice. Every single scenario has random geometry or even rare events.
- Choose Your Profession As players progress they can invest in any of four special professions: the Mastermind, the Enforcer, the Ghost and the Technician. Each features a deep customization tree of associated skills and equipment to master and they can be mixed and matched to create the ultimate heister.
- Character Progression Gamers begin as dime store thieves and as the game progresses they unlock new skills, weapons, accessories and masks, eventually becoming legendary robbers.
- Character Upgrades The signature PAYDAY mask can now be customized into tens of thousands of different combinations.
- Weapons and Modifications A brand new arsenal covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Modify with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames and stocks – all of which will affect the performance of the weapon. There are also purely aesthetic enhancements – why not go for the drug lord look with polished walnut grips for your nine?
- Mission Assets Every job has a set of purchasable assets that can alter and enhance the heist such as a faster escape car, blueprints or even inside help.
- Play It Your Way Each job allows for multiple approaches such as slow and stealthy ambushes to running in guns blazing. Players hit the target any way they want and watch as the heist unfolds accordingly.
- AI Director Enemies will devise strategies in response to player action like flash banging, breaching tactics, freeing hostages and even recovering loot bags. Let’s do this!
- Multistage Jobs Many contracts feature several separate stages allowing for mission forks and different outcomes depending on what the players accomplish in each individual stage.
- PAYDAY Loot Finishing a job isn’t just an accomplishment to be proud of. After a successful heist gamers will also earn rare and powerful new equipment.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
None of that's changed here, though some of it's greatly improved; as such, this feels a little more like Payday 1.5 rather than 2. There's new player classes, new missions (and enhanced structure to those missions, as well as randomized elements) and a whole heap of new guns, armor and masks, all of which can be customized to your heart's content. So much so in fact that, along with the impressive upgrade to the skill trees added here, there's enough to keep you coming back for more for months to come.
However...the PS3 version is not without its problems, and they're big'uns. The main gripe? Getting into a game online. On the surface of things this might not seem like much of a problem - you might prefer to play Single Player, after all.(NOTE: If that's the case I should warn you away now. The AI of your teammates is sub-par, almost game-breaking. They shoot a bit and follow you, but they don't help with any mission objectives.) But if you do want to play online? Oh boy...
The problems start with Crimnet (the game's HUB) from which you can create or join Heists, in theory.Read more ›
As a big co-op fan I was really looking forward to ‘Payday’. However, there was something with the raw energy with the game that did not sit well with me. I do not play many competitive shooters as I find them too fast and full of people who play them for endless hours. Co-operative games are usually a slightly slower pace and gamers work to help one another. In the case of ‘Payday 2’ this is not the case, at least on console. In the many games that I played online I was subjected to players running around doing their own thing and not really co-operating.
This could be a criticism of the audience and not the game, but actually it is the mechanics that are to blame. The likes of ‘Left 4 Dead’ and ‘Army of 2’ require co-operation for success and the gameplay rewards this and punishes those that do not. I did not get the sense that people had to work together in ‘Payday 2’ and instead many players just played for themselves. This made the several scenarios on offer feel quite empty.
This was a real shame as the game itself is well made and a very solid shooter. There are some really fun and frantic shoot outs to be had, although the omnipresent violence was a little much at times. If you can pick up a copy and play with pals this may just be one of the strongest co-op games, just don’t expect the community to hold your hand as you learn the ropes and the game itself is not designed to do this either.
This game has specifically been designed with co op gaming in mind, and only that in mind really. I must say that the solo mode is very poor as the AI on your team is useless and the cops aren't all that smart either. But the game comes alive when you throw in other human players.
As a game, you have easy and hard jobs that you can either shoot your way thru or map out a perfect hit and walk away silently with (literally) bags of money. Then throw in that your best mates are also running along next to you but acid stably shoot someone at the wrong moment, then the gaming in begins. All hell breaks loose an you get to shout at your mate down your mic because now you have a dozen cops swarming all over your nicely planned bank heist that was going to earn you money for your next weapon upgrade.
So, weapons. Yep ou have to buy them, but you also get to unlock a whole host of add-ons that allow them to be pretty unique within the game. You also have that option with masks too.
I would say that after playing the game for a couple of weeks, the game doesn't have a huge shelf life at present due to there being limited levels for higher level players, but future DLC should hopefully bump its life along a little further. It is a game that can offer a group of mates plenty of fun for a good while though, so I you have mates to play with, then it's a must.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't play his game as there's a mandatory update that you have to instal/download which takes over 3 hours but after a couple of hours stops and never finishes downloading.Published 13 months ago by Luke